Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think it’s gross when other women call women slags.

Charlottes thick as duck if you want to tear us to shreds hun log out and create a new account it’s not rocket science 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Poor twins need a decent wash 😩 such gorgeous girls but need a wee bit of soap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlottes “hinching” again, hinch your babies? Give them a clean up girl never mind your sink. Christ alive

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I see that Doncaster is on the list to possibly go back into lockdown because of the increase in the number of cases of Covid-19. This was probably solely caused by Charlie and her friends!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes charlie we know your back with Brett but do we really need to see your after sex photos 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I think its unfair to comment on charlottes little girls. They haven't done anything, Charlotte might make dumb decisions that probably due to her age but her wee girls are gorgeous, besides they might have really soft fine hair, my kids hair get brushed all the time and within seconds it's like they have touched a plug socket its gone such a mess.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but why do Charlotte’s twins always look grubby. 🤢 and also, why does her floor always look dirty. Give it a clean and a Hoover, get a rug down.

Reactions: 8
I think its unfair to comment on charlottes little girls. They haven't done anything, Charlotte might make dumb decisions that probably due to her age but her wee girls are gorgeous, besides they might have really soft fine hair, my kids hair get brushed all the time and within seconds it's like they have touched a plug socket its gone such a mess.
It’s more that fact that their hair is clearly greasy all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s not the fact it’s thin and frizzy it’s literally greasy, stuck to their face.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why is it always the girls fault?
To be fair if your slaggy guy mate decided he wanted his end away with someone he was just gonna use, then he’s just as bad for going round while Harlow was there he should have waited and if Charlie insisted he should have left well alone. What the duck is up with people? If Charlie wants to sleep with randomers then let her plenty do it it’s not like Harlow was in the bed with them. She made arrangements for her to go elsewhere which was sensible. Your quite invested and seem to know quite a bit considering your only the friend of a guy who ran away after the deed 😆
Her head was clearly up her arse with Brett and she’s just a daft kid. Certain things should be called out on but end of the day she’s a teen mother albeit she lies like duck 🤣

Reactions: 26
But we aren’t blaming the girls for anything nor are we insulting them, we’re talking about their lack of grooming which is their mothers fault... and we’re all in agreement about that I’d say.. Not one person on this thread that I’ve seen has been horrible towards any of the babies on this show and I wouldn’t support that either. I think if you post your children looking borderline neglected in appearance to a audience that you know are watching them it’s fair game. That’s my opinion on it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

So please Tell me what would make someone a slut? In my opinion sleeping with two boys in the space of three weeks with no protection...that’s slutty and stupid! And the pictures she post are also slutty.
My point of slut shaming is that you're using her sexuality to shame her online, it's something men are not subject to, and it's a social construct that discriminates against women based on the fact we shouldn't be perceived as sexual but in my opinion people can shag who they like. Sounds to me like Charlie has told a close friend she's having a guy over, then made sure Harlow was looked after so isn't just inviting people over and putting Harlow at risk, she's made sure someone is taking care of her and even if she was on her own with a new guy there was someone on their way over to her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg haven’t been on this thread in ages... SINCE WHEN did Tia and Charlotte become besties 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t know which one is more toxic.

• Haha
My daughter has really soft fine hair, light blonde. I wash it every night... never looked greasy ever

Reactions: 4
Can we stop scaring off the people who are giving us something to talk about please, this thread would die without the gossip 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine coming on here, admitting your friend took advantage of someone who was vulnerable yet blaming the girl for it🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, Charlie could post photos of her completely nude and she still wouldn’t be a slag because it’s just the human body. If a guy posts a picture topless no one gives a tit, but as soon as a girl shows some cleavage, she’s a slag, grow up.
She made sure Harlow was out of the house and seems like she made sure this guy wasn’t around her if he was waiting in the bedroom while someone picked her up, sounds pretty responsible to me tbh

Reactions: 23
I’ve said for months that the twins hair looks greasy lol not in a horrible way but it’s obviously hard work for Charlotte to bath them both. I can’t exactly see Donna bending down or able to do much.

Reactions: 4
Listen if Charlotte always looks like a grease ball it's obvious it's not because the kids have "FiNe hAiR"

• Haha
Imagine coming on here, admitting your friend took advantage of someone who was vulnerable yet blaming the girl for it🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, Charlie could post photos of her completely nude and she still wouldn’t be a slag because it’s just the human body. If a guy posts a picture topless no one gives a tit, but as soon as a girl shows some cleavage, she’s a slag, grow up.
She made sure Harlow was out of the house and seems like she made sure this guy wasn’t around her if he was waiting in the bedroom while someone picked her up, sounds pretty responsible to me tbh
AMEN! Say it louder for the slut shamers in the back!

• Heart
So please Tell me what would make someone a slut? In my opinion sleeping with two boys in the space of three weeks with no protection...that’s slutty and stupid! And the pictures she post are also slutty.
Why didnt your mate use protection then? Takes two to tango! Why is it always the girl who is slut shamed? The guy is just as bad!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.