Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sparklingdee

VIP Member
cant stand it when people say "mum police" like no its not policing, its just common sense that you should have your 4 year old in bed at 9:30pm on a thursday

Reactions: 15

Davena94

VIP Member
Awww don’t it’s so sad he seems a lovely little boy. She was a cold bitch on the show doesn’t seem maternal at all. I know she’s not had the best upbringing so no doubt that has influenced her behaviour. I just hope the baby has decent adults around him other than her

teaqween

Chatty Member
Anyone seen Ellie’s post about the social coming out? She says they told her she’s “the best mum”. And apparently they said if they get any more calls about her it will automatically be case closed.
I’m sorry but they definitely didn’t say that. How dangerous would it be for a social worker to say that? They legally have to investigate reports. Imagine if they said that to someone who was really good at hiding their abuse - what a dangerous narrative.
She’s thick as shit.
I know a big creator from Kent who has had genuinely wild reports made (one was that she tried to sell her child in wayfair😭) and social have to investigate every report even if they are well aware it’s ridiculous because that’s law. There is no way a social worker has gone “this looks bad on paper but you’re the best mum in England” I don’t get why she brings it online. It’s quite clear she needs early help involved because she hasn’t got a clue what she’s doing and uses her childhood as an excuse to do as she pleases.
I have had to contact social services about a family before and even though they came out and said they don’t think she’s neglectful they are still involved due to having video evidence of certain behaviour.

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Jesus Christ I’ve never seen something so bad, could put a candle on that shelf above her lips 😂 such a shame as she was naturally a really good looking girl

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
Some people jump to screaming SS over nothing on this site but that has really shocked me. If I knew details of her I’d report that vid without a doubt

Elle Woods

VIP Member
At this point I'm convinced Ellie is playing some sort of character for the clout. Nobody is that stupid surely 😂

• Haha

Scar14

VIP Member
Here’s to hoping they give this baby a better name than poor Tessie Eddie
Can’t say I think much to Matt at all and I think Angel has made a mistake by getting back with him but I also think she seems to be a good mum to Teddie

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
Bit different Ellie love 😂 just because you treat your son (probably due to guilt of hurting him) doesn’t mean you can’t ever be said to not abuse him 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t mean this in a bad way as it’s obviously shit what her mum did but I bet her mum took her out and treated her but she obviously still neglected her
Do people not realise that often if a person is abusing you they will treat you to make you think they’re not all bad/it wasn’t a one time thing. Someone I know would get a designer pair of shoes everytime they were beat, another person I know was bought a BMW when they were 🍇 like you can pretend to be nice and be abusive.

I also saw someone comment “new year new her leave it alone” as if abuse resets at midnight

• Sad
  • Sick
Screams guilt to be talking about it yet again. Can just picture what these mums defending her look like lol. Shouldn’t even be vaping around him to the point he knows how to
she’s bringing it up again because she is no longer relevant 😂 nobody cares anymore as shes not in teen mum. Imagine the scabby mothers commenting saying ‘my kids done that too’.. would you leave a pack of fags laying around? Would you leave a vodka bottle about? Some people are thick as shit

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I hope this whole season isn't going to be chloe saying "omg do you get the ick? do you love me even tho im chronically disabled?? 🥺" to her boyfriend, YAWN

• Haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Ellie uploaded another video addressing the comments. All the replies are people admitting their kids hold their vapes - as if that justifys the situation 😅 your fags OR vapes should be well out of reach if you have children around
It’s this one for me
5E081D65-EA0D-4337-AC26-B55C18FE4638.jpeg

Also someone replied to the court comment saying Luke’s going for dealing

• Wow
  • Sad

JHB73

Chatty Member
I hate how she says 'do I ever really tell you off' like saying if she told him off that would be abuse 🙈 what she does is much worse than telling him off and there's nothing wrong with telling your child off, there's something wrong with physically hurting him

• Heart
She said she’ll do a video soon to explain , so it’ll be interesting what she says then. She said it was cause she’s got a job and she’d rather that than teen mum but who knows all very suss
My friend is quite good friends with Ellie and she certainly doesn’t have a job, she’s worked about a week in her whole life 😂
She lies so much, she starts believing her lies 😂

• Haha
  • Wow