Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redwinged

Late to the party as I just started watching. On episode 5. None of them are likeable but I think Ellie might actually be the worst. Her handing out her CV’s with zero interest like “can I give you this bye” was mind blowing. The last woman clearly only offered her a trial shift to get the salon on TV!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

nelly2317

VIP Member
Her friend joined her live and they were arranging to go for drinking tonight, Ellie went to her friend “have you got thingy tonight” and her friend went yeah, then Ellie went WOOHOO we’re going out tonight.. 👀 quite obvious what she meant by that

• Wow
  • Sick

stargirl23

VIP Member
Social workers have to remain impartial so I can tell you now she definitely didn’t say she’s the best mum 😂 when I worked in social care we were literally told NOT TO say that. We could say things like “well done, we can see you’re trying” “you’re making great progress” “look at the difference in your child now that xyz has changed, they seem happier” but not once were we allowed to compliment like that let alone say they’re the best parent 😂

also they legally have a duty of care, even if they got 100 false allegations every single report would have to be investigated. They’re physically not allowed to just close a case without investigation because they could be sued if god forbid they ignore a case and then something awful happens to the child

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I agree! Considering Whitney was the one who had the most aspirations and was trying to show that realistically, being a young Mum doesn't mean your life has to stop and you can still go on to do things I feel like the producers did her dirty with screen time. Some episodes you wouldn't even see her until 3/4 of the way through meanwhile we'd seen Chloe festering on her sofa and Ellie moaning about something mundane 384762 times already

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Calling her EH annoys me. Calling her Elizabeth-hope annoys me.
She’s just irritating all round tbh
100% she’s the thrush of the series. I only want to see more Whitney!

I saw one tiny clip of Isha and she’s still whinging too 😂😂. Although I love her accent so she can stay 😂😂

Like Teddy Eddies mum too, her name escapes me 😂.

Shame car crash Ellie got binned, the drama I love 😂😂

mgexo

Sorry but I really don’t want there to be a new series with these girls. I don’t want them to have the satisfaction of being on tv and thinking they’re ‘famous’ and something they’re not. I can’t stand Chloe or Ellie, can’t remember anything about the Welsh one and the only girl who was a decent human being was Whitney. I will definitely not be watching if there is a new one, I can’t be doing with hearing ‘EH’ anymore. They’re honestly a bore fest and I can’t even bring myself to hate watch.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Ellie’s clap back videos are so embarrassing 😂 she’s so smug and thinks she’s really making a point but she sounds thick as shit. It’s like stringing a simple sentence together is a struggle for her 😂

• Haha
Here’s to hoping they give this baby a better name than poor Tessie Eddie
Can’t say I think much to Matt at all and I think Angel has made a mistake by getting back with him but I also think she seems to be a good mum to Teddie
Teddie Eddie will never not be funny to me 🤭😂

• Haha

sparklingdee

VIP Member
she's a bit delulu on that video lmao "i will be missed!! i was a huge part of the show!!" ... yeah for controversial reasons ellie like farming your son off to nursery just so you can sunbed and vape all day

• Haha
Reactions: 15

sparklingdee

VIP Member
im surprised angel is pregnant again - esp with her and matt's relationship being so up and down! she'll have her hands full now with teddie and a newborn, esp if matt goes back to his old ways staying out at the pub all night.... i hope the best for her but why do kids so young like her rush to have more babies??? ellie will be the next one now she's back with luke im sure!

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
I think Chloe just likes to talk about herself so much. Her boyfriend might just get the ick from how self obsessed she is. I was absolutely shocked at her asking her mum to rein in the partying in her own house until she said she pays half the bills. Kinda get it but if she wasnt such a winge bag she could move out, easily! Witney is a good example to the rest of the cast. Mature, polite and a great mum.
Angel seems to be completely unreasonable but maybe it’s the hormones. Feels like she’s looking for an argument. I think Matt is quite sweet and puts up with her outbursts quite well. He is completely right about needing to loosen to apron strings though. I think the only person who feels pushed out is Matt!!
Didn’t Angel also say she slept in her mums bed till she was 9 like it was some sort of flex or did I make that up 😂

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Ellie done a GRWM for work and towards the end she says "I'm so tired, I've been getting up at like 8.30 every day, I'm knackered" or something along those lines. 8.30 is a LAY IN for most people. She goes on to say she knows 8.30 isn't really early, but still. It's a stupid thing to say. I bet that's why she lets Tommy stay up so late so that he'll sleep in so she doesn't have to get out of bed!

• Wow

CharlieSmith96

Just catching up on this weeks episode and these girls are really showing their age. It sounds horrible but they’re all just miserable and need to get out. Funny how Whitney is a single mum but has so much drive, determination and is really pushing herself with college and is just getting on with life. The others just don’t stop moaning.

Isha, Angel and Chloe all just need hobbies or just something to do during the day so their entire worth isn’t wrapped up in their boyfriends. I’ll always normally champion any girl but in these situations I feel bad for Isha and Angel’s partners. Can you imagine coming home from work and just having your head pecked from the second you walk through the door. I understand Isha has problems but why would you pick a fight about it ON holiday. If you want romance starting an argument doesn’t achieve that.