Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JHB73

Chatty Member
I hate how she says 'do I ever really tell you off' like saying if she told him off that would be abuse 🙈 what she does is much worse than telling him off and there's nothing wrong with telling your child off, there's something wrong with physically hurting him

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She said she’ll do a video soon to explain , so it’ll be interesting what she says then. She said it was cause she’s got a job and she’d rather that than teen mum but who knows all very suss
My friend is quite good friends with Ellie and she certainly doesn’t have a job, she’s worked about a week in her whole life 😂
She lies so much, she starts believing her lies 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

sparklingdee

VIP Member
ellie obv has a lot of trauma/issues from her past HOWEVER as a mum she needs to decide that she wants better for her son and change her habits, starting with deleting tiktok as she seems obsessed with sitting on live for hours whilst tommy just wanders around. she needs to get a proper job and not just one that pays for sunbed hours. i feel like luke needs to step up as well, where is he in all of this? judging by what we saw on TV, he never seems to say anything to her. maybe he feels he cant criticise her as she will blow a gasket but i don't think their relationship or environment is healthy, esp with a 3/4 year old in the mix.

Reactions: 14

stargirl23

VIP Member
This is what I said when I saw the TT before, he knew exactly what he was doing. He wasn’t just playing or putting it in his mouth he was fully inhaling it

• Wow

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I think Chloe just likes to talk about herself so much. Her boyfriend might just get the ick from how self obsessed she is. I was absolutely shocked at her asking her mum to rein in the partying in her own house until she said she pays half the bills. Kinda get it but if she wasnt such a winge bag she could move out, easily! Witney is a good example to the rest of the cast. Mature, polite and a great mum.
Angel seems to be completely unreasonable but maybe it’s the hormones. Feels like she’s looking for an argument. I think Matt is quite sweet and puts up with her outbursts quite well. He is completely right about needing to loosen to apron strings though. I think the only person who feels pushed out is Matt!!

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
At this point I'm convinced Ellie is playing some sort of character for the clout. Nobody is that stupid surely 😂
I would normally agree but she couldn’t fucking string a sentence together on the show 😂. I think she got cast because she is that stupid and her life is an absolute train wreck!

• Haha

Anonemxoxo

Chatty Member
she just said on the live she doesn’t get paid from the sunbed shop she just gets minutes so she’s leaving her child to not even earn for him but purely for self gain, she’s a tramp
she's 'working' and leaving her son for minutes on the sunbed? omg ive never heard anything so dumb 😂 why doesnt she get an actual job to earn money for her family instead?

Rosy

I can’t get over Ellie’s lives 🤦🏻‍♀️ she is a complete car crash. That kid is never asleep at a reasonable time! Luke’s constantly telling her to come off live but she’d rather argue and shout at her phone in front of her kid

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
did anyone see her live last night? she said her and luke had been together for "a while" and he was there in the background. they still don't seem to act like a couple or even talk to each other nicely tho 😂 weird AF relationship
I think he’s back because his lassie got rid and he needed a home not because he likes her or nothing

mgexo

Omg that video is actually scary I’m so sad for him :( if someone can tell me her local social services and how I can report it I will. That’s awful

• Sad
Was surprised at the Ellie/Angel combo though. Wasn’t Ellie rude to Angel on the lives?
Good for them if they’re mature enough to move on passed it though
I don’t think maturity has anything to do with it on Ellie’s part. She’s desperate for fame. She wouldn’t turn down an opportunity to be seen