Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pebs19

Im just watching it now, so havent caught up yet, but it stressed me out how Isha was hanging those clothes on the maiden!

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I saw the live and do have a recording of it, does anyone no of a converter I can use to post this please
---
When her friend put up the reg of the car it had no mot she previously talked about on live that Luke can get fake driving licences
If it’s quite a long video I would do it via Streamable. You just upload it on there, they compress it and then you just copy the link and paste it here.

teaqween

Chatty Member
She didn’t mention names, but I’m presuming it would be. How awful to talk about them like that, because they are more interesting to watch? Or that they are doing a second series and she isn’t!
Lots of talk about drugs too and her ‘cousin’ she’s with doesn’t even look old enough to drive 😂
---
The video isn’t available anymore can someone sim it up ??

Have yous all seen Ellies tiktok about why she wont be on the new series. The girl is delulu and blames the hate when she can't just admit she bought it all on herself. Keeps banging on about how much she'll be missed, not by me she won't 😂 sounds like she's trying to convince herself
Which tik tok please?

dykeKurdtgroupie

Wow well I was on tiktok earlier and this video came on my fyp and it was someone saying her mother in law attended her (same sex) wedding and basically had the MIL face on her and wore a white dress 😐 and she'd commented on a video so this girl was calling her out and she'd posted pix of them looking miserable at the wedding and one of the pix was Ellie 😳 So someone commented and asked if it was Ellie and the girl who posted it confirmed Ellie is her partners niece and that she has sent her homophobic messages since their wedding 😳
damn I saw the video on my fyp and scrolled past not realising, can’t believe I didn’t realise Ellie was there

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I can’t lie, that was cute when Tommy was defending her in the background of that tiktok saying she does look after him all the time etc lol. Cute, but we know it’s not true 🤣