Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bitsandpieces

I’m glad you said this, I was thinking the same but when I came on the thread and no one had mentioned it I thought I was just being a bitch thinking it 😂
Nah sorry I think it’s so trampy when people do the school run in pyjamas 😭 the school I work at now has a policy to say parents shouldn’t be in pyjamas lol

Reactions: 19

dykeKurdtgroupie

These poor girls 😡
Christ so Ellie can have a baby at 16 (or however old just going off the whole teen mum thing), not be married, break up with her boyfriend, move that other lad in and then go back to the baby daddy but those two ladies cannot both be mothers? What a strange woman she is (and homophobic to boot)

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’m just watching now and I can’t believe Whitney dropped her son off at nursery in her full night wear 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

sparklingdee

VIP Member
get ready for "ME AND EHHHHHHHH HAVE BEEN SO BUSY SINCE WE LAST SAW YOU ALL!" and cut to her and the boyfriend in their new house

• Haha

mgexo

Fucking hell some advice this thanks gal I’d have never have thought until you told me, the wisdom she holds, wow. Never get with an abusive man, noted 👏🏼👏🏼. What a weird thing to post, especially when it’s not even about yourself.

• Haha

influencenoone

Im a PC in a completely seperate force but raised it today with Kent police. Horrific she’s even sharing the video and justifying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

mrsknowqiitall

This is the main issue with vapes, they’re pretty colours and flavours so appeal to young people who don’t even smoke, and those people treat them as toys. They’re so fucking harmful to an adults lungs let alone a toddlers. These idiots are not treating them the way they would treat cigarettes because they’re cute and colourful, I have seen plenty of children using them from their parents whilst their parents wet themselves 🙄 but when their kid is in hospital with pneumonia or needing lung transplants they’ll be all “woe is me, how did this happen” fucking kids having kids.
Ellie is a chavvy idiot who has a child the same way you’d have a doll, she doesn’t care for his safety or how he’s brought up as long as his friends think he’s a laugh. The swearing is vile if my son stuck his middle finger up he’d gets bollocking but her and Luke will think it’s the funniest thing until he gets bigger and gets more vile and they can no longer control him (her ikea video showed she has no control already and he is not disciplined) then she’ll be claiming ADHD or autism when it’s a lack of parenting 🙄🙄
---

Just in addition to the vape thing why are people calling around their kids 😭 you wouldn’t smoke a fag in their face why a vape people really need to think of what that actually is it’s the same if not worse than a fag and they’re using it like it’s fucking sweets in front of kids
The kid has no routine what so ever he's up at 11pm on a school night on her lives ffs. Really angers me when I see it because its not like she has other kids or a job as an excuse for lack of routine. I see it constantly in the job I do parents saying their children have disabilities or additional needs but it's just no structure or punishment so they run wild Amber from teen mum uk is another one.

bitsandpieces

Chloe is looking very thin though - she was slim before. Her boyfriend’s dad sounds Australian, I thought? I hope the bf doesn’t turn out to be a clout chaser because there is something a bit off about him, I thought.
I thought her boyfriend seems lovely to be fair! and he does his own thing with acting plus she’s on teen mom uk next gen don’t think there’s much clout to chase besides a nurofen advert 🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh god I can’t stand seeing Chloe again, she’ll be insufferable bragging about how she bought a house 🤣 it’s always the Chloe’s lol. Excited to see Whitney again though

stargirl23

VIP Member
That snug look on her face makes it ten times worse, she’s absolutely vile and doesn’t deserve that little boy. He’s always saying in live he loves her and no one be mean to my mummy and she’s doing that to him! But if she’s happy to do that on a live wtf does she do to the poor boy behind closed doors

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Mills194

I’m so not looking forward to hearing EEEAYCHIE coming out Chloe’s mouth constantly, as well as non stop pageant crap, and conveniently timed pain flare ups 🤦‍♀️

I did like Whitney so will be good to see her again.

Isha I hope it’s not all constant anxiety and arguing again.
---
Also I don’t know what it is but I feel like Chloe’s boyfriend is possibly a bit of a clout chaser, I just get bad vibes from him seems cringe. We will see I guess 🤦‍♀️

Could be completely off here but I had an idea, this ‘exciting’ thing they’re filming could be like a spin off show where the ogs give next gen advice now they’ve been through it and their babies are older?
I don’t think I’d take advice from any of them 😂

• Haha

LucyS98

Ellie was on live earlier saying it was her choice to step down from any more series but she might come back in the future

• Haha
  • Heart