Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melh89

new to the next gen so prob already been covered but why does Chloe hide her kids face on her socials but put her on national tv I’m confused. I’m all for not having kids on the internet but shouldn’t tv be the same if that’s your view??

Reactions: 17

Beetle123

That scene with Isha and Jamie was difficult to watch, the way he spoke to her and what he said was awful. I do also think she didn’t handle the issue well either, they could have discussed it like adults, not like stroppy children. I hope for their sakes and for the sake of their son they go their separate ways.

SilverGlitter22

Ellie is a mean girl and everything she does is calculated - nobody will convince me otherwise. Yes, she was really bitchy to Angel in lives since the show finished. Yet, she knows the attention will be on Angel atm so she'll act all nicey nicey to her to try and get noticed. She's desperate for fame so if being friendly to Angel while the attention is on her will get her noticed then she'll do it imo
I literally hate girls like Ellie. Bet she don't care about Teddie but will want to be all over the new baby!

stargirl23

VIP Member
In that video someone posted you can see she’s either bending his toes or nipping his feet and he’s crying!
We used to get a lot of referrals to us and often the kids had pinch marks under their toes as people do it there as it’s seen as a “hidden area” as at nursery etc no one’s really going to check under their socks. Poor boy 😞

• Sad
  • Wow

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Have yous all seen Ellies tiktok about why she wont be on the new series. The girl is delulu and blames the hate when she can't just admit she bought it all on herself. Keeps banging on about how much she'll be missed, not by me she won't 😂 sounds like she's trying to convince herself

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lauren96111

VIP Member
Know what pisses me off, comments saying it’s her son she can do what she wants to discipline him or people need to mind their business! If that’s the case just let child abuse continue! Most of the cases of children being killed have been reported by neighbours etc. Imagine if everyone had the same thoughts and ignored

sparklingdee

VIP Member
not ellie posting AGAIN about tommy hitting her vape and people in the comments defending her saying "thats just mum life" 😳 like no its not huns, its bad parenting that your toddler has managed to get your vape and put it in their bloody mouth

• Wow

nelly2317

VIP Member
Ellie uploaded another video addressing the comments. All the replies are people admitting their kids hold their vapes - as if that justifys the situation 😅 your fags OR vapes should be well out of reach if you have children around

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Anyone seen Ellie’s post about the social coming out? She says they told her she’s “the best mum”. And apparently they said if they get any more calls about her it will automatically be case closed.
I’m sorry but they definitely didn’t say that. How dangerous would it be for a social worker to say that? They legally have to investigate reports. Imagine if they said that to someone who was really good at hiding their abuse - what a dangerous narrative.
She’s thick as shit.
Sounds like she’s had a visit from the same social worker as Charlotte Dawson 🙄

• Haha

Jaceydooley

Sorry but has anyone seen Chloe’s mums insta? Her 14 year old has trekked all the way to Portugal on her own…flight cancelled at Bradford so she made her own way to Gatwick and through security etc. SHES A CHILD

• Wow

redwinged

Late to the party as I just started watching. On episode 5. None of them are likeable but I think Ellie might actually be the worst. Her handing out her CV’s with zero interest like “can I give you this bye” was mind blowing. The last woman clearly only offered her a trial shift to get the salon on TV!

• Haha