Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat5998

VIP Member
I’m already annoyed at hearing “E H” and the second series isn’t even out yet

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Anyone seen Ellie’s post about the social coming out? She says they told her she’s “the best mum”. And apparently they said if they get any more calls about her it will automatically be case closed.
I’m sorry but they definitely didn’t say that. How dangerous would it be for a social worker to say that? They legally have to investigate reports. Imagine if they said that to someone who was really good at hiding their abuse - what a dangerous narrative.
She’s thick as shit.

Reactions: 26

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Ellie's tiktok where she says "If I was abusing my child I would not be taking him ice skating" ? Sorry what? Where's the logic in that? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I knew she was thick but jesus. Does she think taking him ice skating makes up for twisting his leg how she did?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I’ve just watched all Ellie’s recent TikTok’s about this incident and she’s absolutely vile. She is thick as shit, can’t string a coherent sentence together without effing and jeffing even around the child.

I also don’t understand her defence of “there’s others being seriously abused back off from me”. Just because others are being abused, doesn’t mean SS shouldn’t investigate her if reports have been made. If SS ignored reports because “there’s others out there” then there could be serious consequences.

I also don’t like how she talks to Tommy about these incidents, he’s a little boy, he shouldn’t be being used to defend his mum. She shouldn’t have done it in the first place. She’s absolutely vile. I can imagine her sitting there swearing at SS staff and being all cocky. If there’s one person who doesn’t deserve a platform it’s her and I’m glad to see lots of comments on her TikTok calling her out too

Reactions: 24

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Not Ellie moaning on Tiktok again about still being associated with Teen Mom.... whilst hashtagging #teenmom #teenmomnextgen and having "teen mom next gen" in her bio. Hypocrite :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
I always think it’s a bit redundant banning people who don’t have a license, if she’s not bothered now then an official ban won’t stop her. It’s a shame we’re not harsher on stuff like that.

• Heart

catapillar19

she just said on the live she doesn’t get paid from the sunbed shop she just gets minutes so she’s leaving her child to not even earn for him but purely for self gain, she’s a tramp

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

lauren96111

VIP Member
Chloe made me laugh, all last season banging on about her mum leaving her when she was a child and her abandonment issues. This season she’s scared to let her partners family in because the only person who’s ever stayed around is her mum 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Fucking hell some advice this thanks gal I’d have never have thought until you told me, the wisdom she holds, wow. Never get with an abusive man, noted 👏🏼👏🏼. What a weird thing to post, especially when it’s not even about yourself.
I thought this was incredibly insensitive of her to post, like it isn’t her situation and no one wants to get with an abusive man..they don’t advertise they will give you a life of trauma ! also posting she has to move? like it’s personal info and I don’t really get her aim of posting, is she trying to make awareness of dv cos she’s doing a terrible job

Reactions: 20

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Anyone see Ellie's comments on Angels pregnancy posts? Saying she will be the baby's auntie. Wasn't she mean to angel not long ago on live?
Ellie is a mean girl and everything she does is calculated - nobody will convince me otherwise. Yes, she was really bitchy to Angel in lives since the show finished. Yet, she knows the attention will be on Angel atm so she'll act all nicey nicey to her to try and get noticed. She's desperate for fame so if being friendly to Angel while the attention is on her will get her noticed then she'll do it imo

Reactions: 19