Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Fuck me. Ellie wants to run a marathon this summer. Doesn’t know how far 10km is, but wants to run a marathon.
That story makes her sound unbelievable stupid
Nice idea but I really can’t see her going through with it 😂

Reactions: 1
There’s an amazing black soap on Amazon that works wondersssss my fellas a mechanic too & finally has clean hands 🙏🏼😂
I’m generally a reader and not a contributor but can someone please drop the link to this soap, my partners a mechanic too & I spend an hour a week wiping down my white doorframes cos no matter how hard he scrubs his hands are still dirty 🫣

Have yous all seen Ellies tiktok about why she wont be on the new series. The girl is delulu and blames the hate when she can't just admit she bought it all on herself. Keeps banging on about how much she'll be missed, not by me she won't 😂 sounds like she's trying to convince herself
The comments 😂😂

• Haha

crazycakelady

VIP Member
He could have a good job or family money couldn’t he ? Also Chloe from the original teen mom got a mortgage when her and Jordan were like 18

Ellie is live with angel and it’s super clear they don’t get on they’re so weird and awkward with each other
---
She’s back with Toby 😭😭😭 girl can’t be alone.

Matt and angel are definitely engaged but keeping it secret for cameras
Ellie - “thank me for looking after your girlfriend Matt”
“Oops nearly said something else then”
What’s the website where you can upload vids to tattle? Will post what she said about Luke literally the other day…

Oprahclear