Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's going on about he excels in nursery and is the best one 😂 who even says that about a 4 year old, there's no way she'd know if he was the best one or not 😂😂. When she talks she comes across as so thick.
I thought she said his nursery is the best one? Don’t know whether I’m just hearing things though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Dollenganger

VIP Member
What does Chloe do for work ? Surely she isn’t making enough to be purchasing a house yet is talking bollocks about being in the process of buying. Even though on the show she couldn’t live without her mum 😭
Well the other day, I saw a picture of her on a Nurofen stand so I’m assuming a deal like that would be quite lucrative?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m starting to wonder if she actually does have a license because surely she would have been done by now if not? Especially if the police turned up after this altercation with her mum as I assume if not then her mum would have told the police? Unless they said Luke was driving 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think she does because someone on here said she said something like the DVLA, driving lessons, insurance is all a con

Nicnak1

Anyone elses keep taking you back to 14 mins in? I'm watching it and then it just flicks back to the same part. I'm giving up for today 🤣

stargirl23

VIP Member
i didn't even recognise Isha with those brows and lips!
That’s exactly what I did. I saw the picture then thought hold on that’s not her so had to scroll back and check. I thought surely I’ve not drank that much and my eyes are playing tricks on me 😂

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I don’t get why she went all the way from Yorkshire to London for another flight. Surely the easiest option would have been just to wait for another one after the one they cancelled
Depends on when the next flight out was, they’re probably more frequent from London than Bradford.