Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stampystamp

Chatty Member
I’m so confused - I stopped reading this thread but last I knew Ellie was with someone else and Luke had a new girlfriend too (who may have been pregnant). Why has Ellie just come up on my fyp with Luke.. when did that happen? 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m sure Ellie said on live that she got 6k each and there filming a 2nd series so 12k for Chloe 😳😂 whoever get films also gets paid

• Wow
I thought the same when she said this! 8.30 is a lie in 😅 what she going to do when Tommy goes to school? Never send him in because it’s too early !!! Notice how she never mentioned what or where her job is 🤨even on live people ask her and she doesn’t respond
looks like a taxi company in gravesend.. nothing special 😂😂😂

• Haha
I saw the live and do have a recording of it, does anyone no of a converter I can use to post this please
---
When her friend put up the reg of the car it had no mot she previously talked about on live that Luke can get fake driving licences

She was unemployed £3 k a month wouldn’t go far so I can see it (I don’t fully believe it but can see it) like she just bought 40 of those boutique jumpers and some bollocks jewlery thinking she’d get a second season
Are we talking about how much they earned? Whitney said they got enough for 6 months rent. That’s not 30k

Reactions: 1

xbbyyodax

God they’re all chavs on this series aren’t they. The only one I respect is Whitney.
Chloe’s mom is tragic.
Jamie is horrible Isha, I don’t know how she’s still with him, it’s giving Jordan and Chloe 2.0. Also his hands are filthy, Isha must have BV surely.
Angel is trying her best but her and Matt should not be together. I do think Matt is sensible in what he’s saying but probably just wants Teddy out the room so he can have a shag.

The BV comment made me crease 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1