Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Not what she was saying when she was on live with Chloe the other day lol does anyone know how to convert videos to here?
Upload it on Streamable website, it compresses and then just copy the link here. It will last 24 hours if you do it without setting up an account.

Reactions: 2
What the actual
---
Is she proud of hurting her son? Trying to get attention and clout? 🤢

Attachments

Apparently that pheobe was the mate who was on an episode of teen mum with Ellie and Ellie’s best mate was kicking off saying Ellie owed her over 1.5k or some drama and this was in the comments so must be true
---
They also posted the number plate of the car she was driving 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Scar14

VIP Member
if the car is taxed, insured, MOT and her driving standard is ok then unlikely she would be pulled over tbh so she probably does have no license as her friends state and she’s just lucky enough to not get flagged
I’m more thinking when her mum was arrested by the police I’m sure her mum would have told them that she’s not got a driving license yet was driving to York so surely the police would have checked?

lauren96111

VIP Member
She was just on live before and I don’t know if the little girl is her sister but she doesn’t look old at all, and she was comparing her skin to Ellie’s. Saying look how pale I am compared to you! Why is a child even thinking about that

JHB73

Chatty Member
She said about a video her mum posted on tik Tok last night but I can't find it anywhere

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
Jamie should not have called her stupid but I do also feel for him, I understand she has dyslexia but if it was meant to be for his birthday she could have asked her mum to help her or the friend she says she speaks to everyday.

She made it his problem which isn’t on when you’re suppose to be the receiver of the gift.

They should not be together at all - glad if she is single.

You may need to have me sectioned ladies, Chloe didn’t annoy me🙈. I also thought she was sweet with her boyfriend 🙈.

Angel still shouting at Matt 😂😂 (in the preview)

should probably put a disclaimer I’m not through the whole episode yet 😂

Last edited:

bonesjones

Her partner is an actor/model. I remember doing a little stalk when they first got together 😂 Can’t be on big money though but he is filming a bbc drama 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nicnak1

OWW HE BIT ME, whiney voice. He merely brushed his mouth near her arm, definitely not long enough to bite, wasn’t bare skin either 🤷🏻‍♀️. Drama llama
Definitely a drama queen. If got a small one with autism and let me tell you he can give a bite and a half if you drop the ball. But I don't cause a fuss like that. I mean I swear in my head 🤣 but I don't cry about. Tell him no and move on with my day