Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Even though it traumatised the both of us, I’m glad it happened in a way to clear my name and highlight the abuse I get from him to the courts. I think this would be most appropriate for Ellie though as we have evidence and barely any of her details
I’m so sorry you had to go through that but like you said. Another evidence for court for proof you’re an amazing mother, the fact it’s from professionals too will stand out. Wish you all the best with your court case ❤

yes definitely think 101 would be the best route for Ellie as SS will want details and nspcc will do their best but don’t have legal authority to carry out welfare checks like police do

• Heart
Reactions: 1

mgexo

The only thing I can understand (to an extent) with Ellie is the sleep thing. My son is 2 and some nights he literally will not sleep. Bath time, bed in a nice dark room and a story and he still won’t budge. We can try everything for hours but some nights it won’t be till 11pm he falls asleep and others it can be 8-9. It’s draining and I spoke to my health visitor about it when she came. She told me that’s just how some kids can be. But I feel like at least TRYING to wind him down for the night could make a difference instead of up on lives all night.

teaqween

Chatty Member
Ellie saying EVERYTHING was staged on live right now 😭😭 him talking to other girls, him being a wank dad, him not respecting her etc all fake 😭
---
Says they got 3k a month for 10 months (30k) and has no carpets god help her
---
Did anyone catch Chloe and Whitney on live chatting about Ellie ? Shes saying they were sat talking about her ?

Last edited:

stargirl23

VIP Member
He could have a good job or family money couldn’t he ? Also Chloe from the original teen mom got a mortgage when her and Jordan were like 18
Think he’s a model isn’t he? I imagine that pays high per shoot. She also joined him on the wedding shoot recently too so would’ve been paid for that

Scar14

VIP Member
Whereabouts is she from again? I know it’s Yorkshire. I’m in Doncaster and houses are pretty cheap here. If she’s only put 5% down then 6k isn’t far off what she’d need. Also she might have had the deposit & he might have the job needed for them to get a joint mortgage

What’s the story with her being axed, why/how did that happen? How come she still took part on the teen mums react series on YouTube
That was before she was sacked.
I don’t think anyone knows for definite but we assume it’s because she showed Tommy with a vape to his mouth