Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Whitney. I get the impression her family puts a lot of emphasis on success though. She’s a very strong person to be able to cope with all that.

Reactions: 12
Chloe suddenly cured and not living off the sofa now that she has a boyfriend. Coincidence? I think not.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Chloe suddenly cured and not living off the sofa now that she has a boyfriend. Coincidence? I think not.
I said the exact same thing but notice how she says she does still have bad days for half of the time, so that her disability benefits aren’t affected 🫣 she’s so predictable. Last time she was making out she was unwell in every single episode (except when there’s a pageant) now she’s got to show how overly happy her and the chap is but only for half of the time of course 🙄
---
I really like Whitney. I get the impression her family puts a lot of emphasis on success though. She’s a very strong person to be able to cope with all that.
I know I really like her and it broke my heart for her last season when she was struggling with the breastfeeding etc but there was so much pressure surround her 😔 I’m glad she’s doing well now

Reactions: 9
Isha’s boyfriend calling her thick - that’s not on. The two of them aren’t mature enough and I’m surprised they’re still together.

Reactions: 21
Jamie calling Isha stupid was horrible to watch. Are they still together?

Reactions: 13
Jamie calling Isha stupid was horrible to watch. Are they still together?
He seems very unkind. Actually, I think they are not well suited at all. My daughter has dyslexia and it makes perfect sense what Isha said about being able to read but it doesn’t make sense in her head. Sadly, I don’t think a holiday will fix this.

Reactions: 13
He seems very unkind. Actually, I think they are not well suited at all. My daughter has dyslexia and it makes perfect sense what Isha said about being able to read but it doesn’t make sense in her head. Sadly, I don’t think a holiday will fix this.
From watching today, I hope they don’t work out. She deserve better than someone who calls her stupid in front of her kid!

Reactions: 11
From looking at her insta I think she’s single. She stopped posting him a few months ago and posted things like ‘you’re all I need’ with pics of their son

Reactions: 12
Am I going mad or was Whitney’s baby called Jeremiah in the last episode? Thought she called him Miah and shortened it.

Reactions: 4
From looking at her insta I think she’s single. She stopped posting him a few months ago and posted things like ‘you’re all I need’ with pics of their son
I think you’re right! Both their Facebook profiles say single

Reactions: 8
Jamie should not have called her stupid but I do also feel for him, I understand she has dyslexia but if it was meant to be for his birthday she could have asked her mum to help her or the friend she says she speaks to everyday.

She made it his problem which isn’t on when you’re suppose to be the receiver of the gift.

They should not be together at all - glad if she is single.

You may need to have me sectioned ladies, Chloe didn’t annoy me🙈. I also thought she was sweet with her boyfriend 🙈.

Angel still shouting at Matt 😂😂 (in the preview)

should probably put a disclaimer I’m not through the whole episode yet 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That scene with Isha and Jamie was difficult to watch, the way he spoke to her and what he said was awful. I do also think she didn’t handle the issue well either, they could have discussed it like adults, not like stroppy children. I hope for their sakes and for the sake of their son they go their separate ways.

Reactions: 17
That scene with Isha and Jamie was difficult to watch, the way he spoke to her and what he said was awful. I do also think she didn’t handle the issue well either, they could have discussed it like adults, not like stroppy children. I hope for their sakes and for the sake of their son they go their separate ways.
I totally agree, she’s also trying to make him the thing that helps her mental health, that’s a lot to put on someone. She needs regular counselling.

Reactions: 5