Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling her EH annoys me. Calling her Elizabeth-hope annoys me.
She’s just irritating all round tbh
100% she’s the thrush of the series. I only want to see more Whitney!

I saw one tiny clip of Isha and she’s still whinging too 😂😂. Although I love her accent so she can stay 😂😂

Like Teddy Eddies mum too, her name escapes me 😂.

Shame car crash Ellie got binned, the drama I love 😂😂

Reactions: 16
100% she’s the thrush of the series. I only want to see more Whitney!

I saw one tiny clip of Isha and she’s still whinging too 😂😂. Although I love her accent so she can stay 😂😂

Like Teddy Eddies mum too, her name escapes me 😂.

Shame car crash Ellie got binned, the drama I love 😂😂
I’d happily take a series with Whitney and Angel lol. Isha annoys me too

Reactions: 8
I love Whitney too. Isha does my head in, moan moan moan, she never stops, constantly having a go over nothing at her fella. Saw clips and she’s doing the exact same as she was before 🤦‍♀️

good to see Chloe is feeling much better since finding a boyfriend and is spending less time lying on the sofa. But she made sure she mentioned it’s around half the time that she’s like that, so her benefits aren’t taken off her 🫣🤣

even though Ellie doesn’t deserve the platform due to how she treats her son, and spends all her time on TikTok live with her kid running round in the background at 11pm drinking endless chocolate milk, she would have brought a bit of chaos to the new series in between the above moaning

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well, I've taken the past week to catch up on all series 1 then read these threads in between 😂

I have fibro, endo, pcos, ibs, spondylitis, other things I can't even think of, that's because I don't think of them because In don't make them my personality.

I have read the posts regarding ableism & I whole heartedly agree that there is SO much about but seeing it first hand, oh yea I'm hypemobile, so all my life pretty much, it affected me in my teens onwards, people like her give others a bad name & it drives me crazy.

I don't access support groups because there are so many of these people within them, as soon as their diagnosis gets changed they're there updating the benefit people!

I have worked my ass off all my life & had the kids, my husband is with me but it's been bloody hard at times, bloody exhausting & I haven't been perfect but I've got up after I've fallen, learnt & shown my children that you don't let it get in the way (they may also suffer at some point, dd showing signs) so you HAVE to show them for their sake.

She has been so so enabled by her mother & goodness knows who else. They've given her a god complex & she can do no wrong.

I remember I had sepsis, SEPSIS, I don't advise this but I sat through my child's concert & I kept going to the loo vomiting, I was hanging in there. We left the concert & I said I immediately need to go to hospital, I did & they said sepsis. Not good but I didn't know sepsis back then. I was in agony but I put my child first.

Sorry to go on a rant but it really isn't ableist comments, when you suffer you know exactly how bad it is but you know what you can bloody make yourself do a hot water bottle or get yourself a paracetamol.

So that is the only & last post I'll do about her because I am ignoring her behaviour in this show, she is going to be the same, she's that person, no amount of getting angry will change that. I just feel sorry for her child, EH 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well, I've taken the past week to catch up on all series 1 then read these threads in between 😂

I have fibro, endo, pcos, ibs, spondylitis, other things I can't even think of, that's because I don't think of them because In don't make them my personality.

I have read the posts regarding ableism & I whole heartedly agree that there is SO much about but seeing it first hand, oh yea I'm hypemobile, so all my life pretty much, it affected me in my teens onwards, people like her give others a bad name & it drives me crazy.

I don't access support groups because there are so many of these people within them, as soon as their diagnosis gets changed they're there updating the benefit people!

I have worked my ass off all my life & had the kids, my husband is with me but it's been bloody hard at times, bloody exhausting & I haven't been perfect but I've got up after I've fallen, learnt & shown my children that you don't let it get in the way (they may also suffer at some point, dd showing signs) so you HAVE to show them for their sake.

She has been so so enabled by her mother & goodness knows who else. They've given her a god complex & she can do no wrong.

I remember I had sepsis, SEPSIS, I don't advise this but I sat through my child's concert & I kept going to the loo vomiting, I was hanging in there. We left the concert & I said I immediately need to go to hospital, I did & they said sepsis. Not good but I didn't know sepsis back then. I was in agony but I put my child first.

Sorry to go on a rant but it really isn't ableist comments, when you suffer you know exactly how bad it is but you know what you can bloody make yourself do a hot water bottle or get yourself a paracetamol.

So that is the only & last post I'll do about her because I am ignoring her behaviour in this show, she is going to be the same, she's that person, no amount of getting angry will change that. I just feel sorry for her child, EH 🙈😂
One thing that’s very clear about chloe to me is she takes complete advantage of her mums guilt she has regarding Chloe being in care as a child.

Reactions: 14
absolutely LOVE Whitney! She’s an incredible mum you can tell how much having K has changed her life

Reactions: 11
How are people watching? I don’t have live tv so I used to watch the series on paramount but it doesn’t seem to be on there yet

Reactions: 2
One thing that’s very clear about chloe to me is she takes complete advantage of her mums guilt she has regarding Chloe being in care as a child.
Most definitely!! So manipulative. My parents were no angels but they grew, made things right, I respect that not use it!

Reactions: 4