Teen Mom UK Next Generation #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have yous all seen Ellies tiktok about why she wont be on the new series. The girl is delulu and blames the hate when she can't just admit she bought it all on herself. Keeps banging on about how much she'll be missed, not by me she won't 😂 sounds like she's trying to convince herself
The comments 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Have yous all seen Ellies tiktok about why she wont be on the new series. The girl is delulu and blames the hate when she can't just admit she bought it all on herself. Keeps banging on about how much she'll be missed, not by me she won't 😂 sounds like she's trying to convince herself
Which tik tok please?

she's a bit delulu on that video lmao "i will be missed!! i was a huge part of the show!!" ... yeah for controversial reasons ellie like farming your son off to nursery just so you can sunbed and vape all day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She forgets what she says I think 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbf I did like her segments in the show but with everything that’s happened with her since she doesn’t deserve another season, especially if she can’t even see why she was the problem

Reactions: 11
I’m so not looking forward to hearing EEEAYCHIE coming out Chloe’s mouth constantly, as well as non stop pageant crap, and conveniently timed pain flare ups 🤦‍♀️

I did like Whitney so will be good to see her again.

Isha I hope it’s not all constant anxiety and arguing again.
---
Also I don’t know what it is but I feel like Chloe’s boyfriend is possibly a bit of a clout chaser, I just get bad vibes from him seems cringe. We will see I guess 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I feel like because Chloe’s got a boyfriend now they’ll be a lot less sofa time and illness
I’d hope so, but she does have disability money to keep up the act for, can’t be frolicking around the whole time on Tv then telling PIP you can’t look after yourself. I think boyfriend will be the “carer” like her mom was. And “helps loads with EACHEY”. She will also be on benefits not having to work due to her condition, so she definitely needs to keep it up or risk losing all that and needing to find work

Reactions: 13
She forgets what she says I think 😂
This give looks old is duck, I’m pushing 40 and don’t look this old but then again I’ve never sold my skin to the fake sun ☀.

I’m so glad she will not be returning, she is like all the horrible chavs that grew up on my council estate cat calling the ‘hot’ boy that lived on my row 😂

I hope they give more air time to Whitney instead of that Chloe twit #2. She is a drain. The best bit about last season was you guys!

Reactions: 7
Anyone think somethings happened to Charlottes mum/ parents? She’s put a few family photos on with sad captions…

Anyone think somethings happened to Charlottes mum/ parents? She’s put a few family photos on with sad captions…
no, i think her dad is severely disabled now and her mum is obviously very unwell so think shes just overall sad but nothing new has happened

Reactions: 4
no, i think her dad is severely disabled now and her mum is obviously very unwell so think shes just overall sad but nothing new has happened
I do feel for her it must be hard on Charlotte and her siblings with both their parents being so unwell. Especially as there’s like 8 grandkids too. Anyone know what conditions they both have? In the recent family photo her dad does look very disabled bless him. Hopefully they’re both still okay 🤞🙏🏻

Reactions: 1
Ellie is currently live on TikTok slagging off Angel for liking negative comments about her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just started watching
Why the duck is that one girl refering to her child by its initials ? I can't cope 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8