Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for the most desperate clout chaser to ever exist in the U.K.

Vile love island reject who has bought tens of thousands of followers in a bid to be at worst a Talia Storm carbon copy and at best a Shakira tribute act.

Idea of this thread is to expose all of her desperate ways and discuss her continually annoying content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What I don't get is she thinks she looks cool with her bikini outfits and her tongue sticking out she dosent she looks like a grade a tit 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This outfit is still one of the worst things I’ve ever seen on a human it’s like a bin bag gone wrong
1AEB23D4-8C53-4E05-B26D-2F60D6CC6CB2.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Absolute brute
she is an absolute monstrosity

What do we think she will be like at the reunion show I am expecting the following

- Some sort of terrible outfit with her stomach out
- Loud voice projecting all over the studio
- Pushing the producers for an individual segment
- Sitting in the front row

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We get it you've got a flat tummy good for you 🥱🥱🥱🥱
I am by no means body shaming but am I the only one who does not find her body that impressive? I mean, the other islanders also had great physiques so not sure why she is consonantly walking around half naked as if she has the best body to ever exist? I think her outfits are just so tacky.

Reactions: 19

What do we think she will be like at the reunion show I am expecting the following

She is going to be AWFUL at the reunion !!!!
The problem with Laura is she’ll entertain her, Caroline would pull the mic away from her. Caroline could be quite cutting and obvious when she didn’t like an islander, and she’d have seen right through Antigoni for the insufferable wannabe she is.

Reactions: 23
I am by no means body shaming but am I the only one who does not find her body that impressive? I mean, the other islanders also had great physiques so not sure why she is consonantly walking around half naked as if she has the best body to ever exist? I think her outfits are just so tacky.
Oh no I'm not either but no I agree with you it's not that impressive

Reactions: 8
I saw this creature walking round Manchester like a tourist celeb last week when I was on my lunch, all I could hear was this deep husky voice she is the leader of the Z list social PR 15% off with my discount head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Hosting?

Reactions: 1

She will also be acting like she is BEST friends with some of the OGs even though there are people from casa who lasted longer than her hahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s now doing cooking classes probably trying to get Brooklyn Beckham to notice her to do a collab
294049FE-B5BC-4EB8-9926-F861CB8A3DE3.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.