Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
Me and my ex have always rotated every year so one will have Xmas eve and Xmas morning and then the other will have Xmas day and Xmas night. Always worked really well that way. Yes it’s sad co-parenting and heartbreaking having to share the time but if the child is close with both sides of the family it’s what is fair.. I think it’s mainly down to Manley being a useless twat and not planning anything nice for Xmas x

We do exactly the same with my son and it’s worked really well for us. However, I can see why she stopped doing it, as long as Marliya is happy that’s the main thing

• Heart
Reactions: 1

shannonfarrell

I always liked Naomi and her story. I wish she had stayed on the show. She’s done YouTube videos and basically said MTV takes advantage though with the editing and would write down stuff she had to say on the voice over like ‘we’re still sleeping together’ and tell her she HAD to say it and she was too young to argue.

I remember people giving her shit at the time for the covid comments but didn’t know the full story to comment. I do feel like Ashley Cain’s daughter was so exploited though and a lot of that situation is disgusting and heartbreaking. Poor baby spent her short life sick and in pain with a camera permanently in her face and her private moments shared.
Why did Naomi (and shannon for that matter) leave the show?

Davena94

VIP Member
That pic of Chloe and Jordan at Cian ducrot deffo makes me think she’s pregnant. Hiding her stomach and drinking Pepsi max?

The courts don’t care about child maintenance, always found it weird. She’d have to go to CMS so he’s forced to pay. He’s clearly claiming benefits though so would have to pay a grand total of £7 a week 🙃
And she still has no rights to stop him seeing her even though she pays for everything?

Lilylate

VIP Member
There’s having different views on subjects but when it comes to the subject of children they should be protected and there isn’t debating when it comes to safeguarding issues. Having children out in pubs/bars at 10PM adults only all pissed definitely lacks common sense.
You can’t have a child in a bar past 8pm so that’s a moot point.

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
I know we don’t know yet but if that is the case it really is awful!! He’s put on his Instagram a few days ago about going on holiday in 2 weeks time so I guess if breeze is on holiday too at that time then we will know 👀 also that big stunning house that breeze lives in is her mum and dads… she lives with them by the seems.
---

Like Megan and Tel? 👀🤣🤣
I wonder what she does for money or what her family do because going by insta she rich 🤣 she reminds me of Chloe springs I see them liking and commenting on each others posts too she’s also loaded lol

Leo100

VIP Member
Me and my ex have always rotated every year so one will have Xmas eve and Xmas morning and then the other will have Xmas day and Xmas night. Always worked really well that way. Yes it’s sad co-parenting and heartbreaking having to share the time but if the child is close with both sides of the family it’s what is fair.. I think it’s mainly down to Manley being a useless twat and not planning anything nice for Xmas x
Thats exactly how I split it with my oldest and my ex

• Heart
Manley had a picture of Mia’s 12 week scan. Was in September. Erin’s daughter born in August! There’s photos of Manley and Erin still together in the June! Works out Mia got pregnant beginning of July! He either cheated or got Mia pregnant within weeks of breaking up!
I was thinking it must have been around July she pregnant before you posted this. Do you think she found out earlier than August and just decided to wait until A was born? Would she be that nasty?

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
100% agree. in my opinion Mica is the best of them all, the most natural, no surgery no fillers just a true beauty. don’t get me wrong she uses filters on her photos but she’s absolutely stunning in real life bare faced and natural when you see her out and about she’s mixed race as well before people start saying she looks like she’s had lip fillers etc believe me she hasn’t she’s been stunning since being a baby.
Has anyone got a pic of her, never thought I'd be so intrigued about Olly and all his ex's lol.
---
I
I love how slow some of the fans are lol all his GFs look alike lol. It was only a month ago Mia was looking like his ex before her lol. This new one looks young tho but she’s 24/25 this year going by insta. I wish Mia would put more clothes on I know some won’t agree but I genuinely believe if you need to wear revealing clothing daily there’s a deeper issue, I’m not surprised she attracts the men she does i think these men just go for her based on body and looks that’s why I don’t think anything ever works out
I don't think Mia looks like this new girl or Breeze at all.
Also think the new girl is just caked in orange make up and too much under eye concealer, doing crazy eyes and now has a weird bottom lip from the filler. Be so much better without all of that crap.

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
I didn’t say it was right of course it isn’t lol but people going in like it’s a proper clubbing night
Kids can’t get into clubs in the UK so it wouldn’t be possible for M to be with them clubbing until she was 18, I’m sure only if the bar sells food children can be present after 8pm. X

To comment on a baby/child's looks is the lowest of the low. And saying she looks special needs? So what do special needs children look like then….some people are beyond vile and perhaps need reevaluate themselves
Not the first time won’t be the last. They was questioning Dylan’s daughter Francesca a few months ago. Must be another one’s turn

Buddy161

**trigger warning baby loss

Saw on the young and pregnant thread that Megan’s commented on a stillborn babies page talking about her experience. Very sad for them