Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No wonder Mia is letting people think she moved to be with Olly. I think that may even be less embarrassing than admitting you are “homeless” and sharing a bedroom with your child while you stay with various family members hours apart from each other, with no prospects for the future.
27 with no job and no home and no sign of that changing anytime soon.
Are you talking about her mum’s house or have I missed something and her situation changed again?

Jennytea

VIP Member
No breeze inherited the house through grand parents or something it’s the first post on her Home Instagram page where she says it’s been in the family before. She doesn’t live with her parents her mum lives in a smaller new build house, but I think they’re well off yes as she had a Rolex for her birthday off her parents. Breeze mum looks same age as her!!

Someone mentioned olly was trying to turn Mia into breeze I 100% agree but think Mia was trying to be like her too, Breeze dresses and seems a lot classier than Mia and despite all the make up she has no surgeries and not much filler only turkey teeth 😬
Oh right I thought that was her mum’s house as her mum has a tik tok home account where she shows all the work being done in the house and even of her doing the Xmas tree breeze has got up? She has loads of videos and selfies from in the same house too? Her mum looks sooooooo good for her age! She’s a glam grandma 😂

stampystamp

Chatty Member
Yeah something seems to be going on with Dylan and Shannon as they haven’t posted since before Christmas which is unlike Shannon

Leo100

VIP Member
Don't think she has been up there for a while either but I suppose that doesn't mean anything , could just be having some time at home

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
That’s not Olly. She was with some other guy at that point. Remember she went to Morocco with some random guy at that time and got sunburnt and her head blew up 😭
Oh really I never knew there was someone with her in Morocco but I do know what time ur talking about her eyes went huge. It’s hard to tell from his account as she’s like picture right back from 2021 on his page maybe done while they were together

sparklingdee

VIP Member
I don’t really look at amber and think of her as a glamorous person who spends loads of money on herself 😂😂 I think all the other cast are way more lavish than her
i suppose so, but then chloe and mia do appear to have some kind of job 😂 not sure about amber in that department (or sassi)

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
Does anyone know much about Olly and his ex? Why they broke up etc? Especially breaking up when their son must of been really young. Also looks like she changed their son’s last name to hers which seems a bit extra and only something you would do if their father did something awful. I saw her Instagram recently and she is beautiful, obviously comes from money. If I was Mia I would’ve been intimidated to have her as my partner’s baby mama lol! I’m just looking for some goss really 😂
What's her insta?

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
I hope she isn’t hinting for Olly to chase her ffs. Also this kind of attitude is so problematic. when you tell a man you are done they should leave you the fuck alone 😂 these mixed messages lead to restraining orders 🤣 these types of quotes is why some guys think girls who reject them are playing hard to get or want you to chase them 😴 don’t tell someone you’re done if you aren’t lol
View attachment 2639699
Yeah this is a joke lol look at her tagging her mate and putting the date on it.

Leo100

VIP Member
We have criticised Mia on here (rightly so) for stupid shit that she does but I think she has also always had a lot of support on here too. Everyone always has her back in regards to Manley too and people openly say they like her even when she makes questionable choices. I always say when she’s wrong but I am routing for her and marliyah to have a good life. I actually do feel disappointed for her knowing she made all these plans and was willing to up route and start a new life for this guy and it hasn’t worked out. She did say she had a decent deposit from saving so at least she’s not left with nothing, hopefully she will find something to buy on her own.. plus her mum’s house looks lovely for them to live in for now.
---

I saw the same house and it was a newish build didn’t need any work! Honestly the prices are so cheap!
Well I live not far from there wish I could find a decent 5 bed for that 😂 don't get me wrong the prices are a huge difference to the South but that still seems ridiculously cheap
---
Found the one people are talking about and it's the area and the house is tiny to say it's a 5 bed so yeah the price makes sense

For a decent 4 bed and in a better area you're talking 250 plus

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Manley 100% is involved in the Drug game.

isn't a street dealer. More so a “local wholesaler”.
He buys in bulk and redistributes to the street dealers.

Has 2 cars. One he keeps on his mums street and one he parks at his flat. The drugs will never be moved around in the car he keeps at his flat . He never has the drugs in his home.

Makes it easy for him if he’s ever caught. There’s no such evidence as he wouldn’t have trace of anything in the flat or his “home car” and the car at his mums would be burnt out before you could say Mia. Lol

this is why it’s hard to catch the distributors.
How do you know him?

leekc

Chatty Member
I wonder what she does for money or what her family do because going by insta she rich 🤣 she reminds me of Chloe springs I see them liking and commenting on each others posts too she’s also loaded lol
What’s Ollie’s and ex’s insta so I can stalk