Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
She’s got both but she doesn’t have over 10k followers so don’t think we are allowed to share handles on here. If you search Olly’s full name you will see many posts she tagged him in when they were together and will come across her…

Reactions: 2

Lilylate

VIP Member
I know i was a victim of domestic violence for 2 years at the young age of 16 I almost died at the hands of an abuser probably stemmed from loosing my mother 2 years before I ran into the hands of anyone who would take me but once my daughter was born she came first she was my only priority I had to get better for her I had to wait for therapy to heal from everything and I never focused on men I focused on me and her, accountability is the only thing that helps you progress, she’s had 8 failed relationships she either needs to stop dating or think do I need to go and seek help? Her acts are selfish and potentially dangerous and shouldn’t be excused someone else relies on her fuck men. She done a full documentary on domestic abuse she must know the extent of how dangerous these men she’s bringing into her and her child’s life are? Shes choosing to ignore the signs because she wants them regardless and unfortunately that is her problem
What you went through was awful, and I’m glad you’ve built the strength to be able to move on and focus on your daughter, that can’t have been easy.
Let’s hope Mia gets some help in learning to spot the signs in future..

• Heart

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
Could she not go to court over this and argue he never sees her and essentially it would be impacting her “career” not allowing her on the show
Unfortunately courts would probably side with him on that they aren’t big for exploiting children for money unless both parents agree. Most of them footballers that have kids to one night stands (Kyle walker) he has a court order that his son can’t be shown on social media by the mother so she can’t profit from him

It’s not his first Christmas. He’s 2.

But I agree they’re probably just trying to be civil for him
My cousin did the same for her little boy
yeah they aren’t back together, but Olly obviously hasn’t got his own home so was easier for him to spend the morning at breezes with the baby to do the presents. they are co parenting really well now & there’s no harm in them putting their differences a side for the baby.
They’ll never get back together i know that for a fact.
Also does the breeze and olly gossip have to come to a stop now on this thread seen as though olly isn’t with mia anymore and their life has nothing to do with this show?

I thought this may be why she kept her away from social media for a while to process that her baby had/has a facial abnormality or physical disability as she shared the other two as soon as they were born. I’m not being unkind to a baby as that’s not nice at all. I do think she’s got her dad’s eyes but I do think there may be a missing chromosome? Tels mum is British but unsure of his dad’s origin? I think the eyes come from his family background?
---

Bambi is a beautiful little girl, whatever could any one say?
They said she wasn’t cute so I said I didn’t think that was fair to judge a baby. They said it’s Tattle and we’re all judging. I wanted to say yeah we’re here to judge Molly not her kid but I just ignored at that point

It’s nice she does this but she does seem a bit toxic and has some sort of weird animosity towards Mia - those screenshots she puts up from her up are harsh, especially the one about not being arsed about Mia’s birthday. I find her mum strange
Ah I forgot the birthday thing!

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Regarding what Mia earns, she has a limited company so her accounts are public on companies house for all to see. Her 2022 accounts are the latest on there (being for the period April 2021 through to April 2022) and put it this way; it’s not enough to live on for 6 months! Obviously it doesn’t tell you exact wages but it tells you the capital held by the company, which at April 2022 wasn’t a lot. Her 2023 accounts are due in April so it will be interesting to see what the difference is, I imagine she’s made a lot of money this year so the accounts will look very healthy. If she got a mortgage offer accepted then her wage must have been good - I work in conveyancing and for self employed it’s difficult to get a mortgage accepted so she must be doing alright now!

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I'm sure in Mia's first teen mom episodes she was saying about how she'd recently got to know her dad again after he'd been out of her life for a long time? But I may be getting her mixed up with another mum, sorry!

I know she has been close with her dad ever since she has been on the show, for sure

Lilylate

VIP Member
I think she meant they had both agreed that they were having sex under the pretence that she would get the morning after pill. The same way if he agreed to use a condom and didn’t. It’s the same type of deception. She also means the morning after pill shouldn’t be used as a permanent contraceptive, it should be used as more of a backup.
Ah! Gotcha! 🙂

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
How much do you reckon Mia earns from influencing?
The average uk influencer makes around £117 per hour due to statistics from this year I reckon Mia will be a decent paid influencer making at least £4000 per week before tax
---
Sophie from Geordie shore seemingly made £16000 on one post this year she was ranked amongst the top uk influencers and Mia hangs with them a lot and under the same management so I think she’ll be making decent money now

• Wow
Sometimes people treat you so poorly you believe that is what you deserve. Until she moves from that she won’t ever get into a relationship that is ‘decent’

stargirl23

VIP Member
Won’t most of them not put money through the books for tax reasons etc? I seen a few of they only fans girls getting court action because the were only declaring parts of the money they made. X
As she’s in companies house it should all go through the book. She won’t be able to avoid tax fees

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I’m enjoying reading all the different speculations on why Mia and Olly broke up.
I assumed one of them had lied about having the money for the deposit and so they couldn’t buy the house, and this caused the other one to break up with them.
Obviously Mia couldn’t buy the house without Olly.
I guess he wouldn’t want to still buy a family home without her.

Reactions: 1

Jennytea

VIP Member
**trigger warning baby loss

Saw on the young and pregnant thread that Megan’s commented on a stillborn babies page talking about her experience. Very sad for them
She has shared about having a miscarriage and her little girl with Tel being a rainbow baby but I’m really confused with the timeline as she got pregnant by Tel almost straight away?

Reactions: 1