Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
Had a look at Mia’s page and going by this photo she was with him here or could possibly be another man but I think it’ll be him and that was 20th March 2022 just over a month after being with breeze, defo think they’ve moved on quick and played tit for tat and are now back together. If you look in the back of this picture he looks like he’s taking the photo

Attachments

leekc

Chatty Member
trust me i’m trying but it’s proving difficult to get it out of breeze she don’t talk about olly much not gonna lie.
she’s with someone else so it’s a bit awkward asking her about olly i’m waiting for her mam to mention it if i’m honest coz she’s a gobshite and she’ll drop it eventually 🤣🤣

I’m confused so that house she’s got in her insta is that not hers!

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
omg charlie was utterly vile, so narcissistic, rude and patronising to shannon, came and went as he pleased, messaged girls behind her back, the thing that made me laugh though is he insisted on 'going to the gym' every night for 2-3 hours and yet he never lost any weight/ gained any muscle... he was punching with her so god knows why he treated her like shit, i know she wasn't perfect but he was just awful!
I might find a YouTube edit of their bits to watch to remind myself! The gym stuff is all coming back to me now at least 😂

Sophiadee

VIP Member
okay here we go..
breeze lives in her grandparents old house, it was inherited to her dad when her grandad passed away. she now lives in it full time with her dad and the baby.
breezes mum and dad aren’t together her dad works on the rigs and her mum works at tetleys tea bag factory.
her mum helps with anything interior she is amazing at home design and breezes parents are still very close so they are happy to work together when needed. so all the design of the renovation was done by her.
olly was with mica before he was with breeze the crossover is a grey area but yes they got pregnant very quick and moved in together etc etc.
mica is now a mum to a newborn with someone else.
breeze is on and off with someone else.
she is not a traveller.
her family has always had money her grandparents owned a lorry/truck firm.
olly just jumps from one to another and would rather party than go home.
---

micas little girl called olly uncle because he’s related to her dad not because of mica although mica is related to the little girls mum.
also breeze was with that little girls dad as well having a full on affair for years and when she took olly off mica that was a whole other thing.
breeze is quite the talk of the town herself she’s been with everyone.
Do you know why Olly and Mia broke up?

Jennytea

VIP Member
h

the girls voice in the video on his story is deffo a london accent & i know 100% it’s not breeze she’s at pretty woman tonight but i did tell use all that they wouldn’t get back together anyway.
mia will be crying in her pillow now but that’s what happens when you get with silly boys who’ve already proved themselves i mean he couldn’t even be a stable father don’t know how she ever expected him to change for her.
The girl he’s with isn’t from London? What girl’s voice? Do you mean the winter wonderland video? Think that’s just someone in the crowd…

Yeah looks like he’s on good money too considering he works all over for work. Did they both contribute to the deposit? And do you know if they’d have lost that by pulling out last minute like they did?
I would assume he did because otherwise she wouldn’t be worrying about how much harder it is buying on your own.

I’m not sure. Someone else might know what happens in that case

I see what you are all saying now. She doesn’t show the gratitude for the family support she has had or acknowledge that her and Jordan have had a head start over the other girls.

It would be interesting if the uk series did a dr drew style Meetup or a girls trip with all of them. Chloe is the one who wouldn’t know how to fit in with the rest of them.

Talking of head starts…Mia‘a grandmothers house was shown at one point and that was a surprise, the house with the gates she poses in front of, isn’t that her mother’s? Mia’s lack of support from family, other than her father who doesn’t seem much use, seems strange. Why would she ever have wanted to live with Manley or that flat if her grandmother would have her? (Which she did at some point in the show).maybe the grandmother wouldn’t allow filming inside the house etc.
Taking her temporarily is different to letting her stay full time with a child. Also she was with Manley and I assume she wasn’t gonna live somewhere without him. Would you let that scruff live in your house?

Disneygirl89

VIP Member
I imagine she was there though? That’s the main thing. I can understand why she wouldn’t want to be camera. It’s uncomfortable for some people
I just meant that her dad was actually in the room with her, literally bedside. You are only allowed 2 ppl in and the film crew was there? Who knows?
Manley did not look arsed at all.