Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Let's ALL move on from this petty bickering
I didn’t actually say I was joking yesterday 🙄😂 I think you’re mistaken and should read back.. you are doing way too much trying to start something 😄
i’m not trying to start anything but it’s annoying me now, your trying to undermine my comments.
we are here for the tea either drink it or keep scrolling.

Reactions: 1

Jennytea

VIP Member
Did she mean she got pregnant before Sonny with him?
I’m really not sure but it all seems so strange if they went through something so awful back then why would she have been going on lives with Billy and weren’t they saying Tel was infertile? And then got with Sonny straight away?

I’m really not sure but it all seems so strange if they went through something so awful back then why would she have been going on lives with Billy and weren’t they saying Tel was infertile? And then got with Sonny straight away?
I remember the Tel being infertile stuff but can’t remember where it came from

Jennytea

VIP Member
He has a type. I’ve got a theory the baby mum has left him and got a new man, he’s rushed to move on found Mia and now she’s split with the bf and they’ve got back together.. does anyone know when him and Mia starting dating as he was with the baby mum on Valentine’s Day 2022 going by her insta
Him and Mia started speaking like July-August 2022 I think

Mum2girls2628

Sorry if this has been asked I’m sure it has but at Marliyas party had Manley already got the other girl pregnant? Is that what people worked out ?