Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilylate

VIP Member
Mia is so immature. Surprised SS not involved tbh. Homeless kid with drugdealer dad?
Think Marliya would be better fostered at Maggies

mia shouldnt have had a child. Way too selfish and not organised enough. Neglecting Marliya.
Yeah cos Maggie has done SUCH a good job of bringing up her own kids! Have a word!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Jennytea

VIP Member
😭 Come on that’s a bit far. We saw the state on Maggie’s house.. Maggie isn’t exactly a great example of how to raise children is she.. We know that her one daughter went to prison for drug dealing and let’s remember Maggie is the one responsible for Manley who is an absolute piece of shit. He’s managed to get 3 teenage girls pregnant in under 10 years all whilst still maintaining the image of a wanna be gangster. He harasses police whilst filming like an anti-social 12 year old and takes photos of a new born covered in dirty ass drug money (jury’s still out if the cash was Maggie’s benefit money). Marliyah would not be better fostered at Maggie’s 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Jennytea

VIP Member
No one dislikes Chloe for having a mortgage 😭😂 it’s her whole personality. She is a privileged spoilt brat and never seemed truly thankful, she just expected it. She in no way comes from a ‘normal’ family. She had a Mercedes for her first car and worked for her dads business which looked large lol. That’s not ‘normal’. Yes she can be complimented for not being off the rails, she’s not evil or a really bad person I’m sure but she’s not likeable either in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Jennytea

VIP Member
I’m just annoyed Manley and his scruffy family will all use this as an excuse to laugh at Mia or use something against her after watching the latest series where she’s talking about moving and Olly all the way through it 😭 it’s embarrassing now after splitting up. Regardless of how annoying Mia is I do still find her the most likeable, she makes stupid decisions but I do feel sorry her 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Mia is so immature. Surprised SS not involved tbh. Homeless kid with drugdealer dad?

mia shouldnt have had a child. Way too selfish and not organised enough. Neglecting Marliya.
Neglect is a strong word that shouldn’t be used in this case, she has a roof over her head, she’s happy, healthy and well looked after. She’s living in her nans which doesn’t make her homeless and Mia can’t help what Manley is, that’s his problem and he’s hardly around the girls now anyway since he had a son

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Jennytea

VIP Member
She put a story up the other night, a picture of marliyah saying something like ‘just me and you forever’ .. it was something along those lines, gave me ‘just me and my kids from now on’ vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hiiii as I’ve said a few times I’m re watching from season 1. Anyway I’m up to the episode where Shannon finds out she’s pregnant with Charlie’s baby after ‘forgetting’ to take the morning after pill. I’m just curious to know others opinions on it. It definitely takes two to make a baby and Charlie should of worn a condom but I also think she planned it and she’s lying when she says she forgot to take the morning after pill.
View attachment 2559200
She definitely didn’t forget. There’s a small scene where Charlie says a friend of hers told him she ‘forgot’ with Theo too.
So you conveniently forget to take the pill both times you got pregnant? Don’t believe it

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
I think all the girls are very lost in life. None of them really know what they’re doing in life and I don’t think it completely comes from being young mums, cos there’s a lot of teen mums, I think it comes from expecting this show to leave them sorted for life and it hasn’t and it won’t. So they just exist. No real job/career, relationships on and off. Chloe’s life resembles the most normal and grounded but even she seems disconnected.
I agree with everything you’ve said apart from
Chloe.

She’s not grounded she’s fucking deluded! She’s relied on the bank of mum and dad, grifts all day long on insta but thinks she’s super busy, makes life plans and achieves zero! Thinks she’s a total boss bitch but relies on her family.

This is the girl that took 6 years to complete 1 maths gcse but now needs a break before attempting anything more 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Jennytea

VIP Member
100% agree. in my opinion Mica is the best of them all, the most natural, no surgery no fillers just a true beauty. don’t get me wrong she uses filters on her photos but she’s absolutely stunning in real life bare faced and natural when you see her out and about she’s mixed race as well before people start saying she looks like she’s had lip fillers etc believe me she hasn’t she’s been stunning since being a baby.
Mica is that you? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sparklingdee

VIP Member
manley is so embarrassing 😭 probs asking his mates "take a pic of me sitting in the car" like aren't you 30 years old?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Kat5998

VIP Member
Does anyone remember Naomi from series 1? Her segments were just her rowing with her baby daddy in the park and next thing you know she’s back in her flat saying “he slept over again last night”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

JHB73

Chatty Member
I don't think it's right to talk about a baby's looks, baby's and children are off limits.

Reactions: 34

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Chloe is an absolute horror, since season 1 she’s shown she’s nothing but a brat 😂 something that sticks out to me is when they’re sat round the old haussss, and she’s on about the back garden being paved, and her mum makes a joke and says you’ll have to ask everyone for a slab for your bday, and she rolls her eyes & says ‘no I want a Gucci belt’ 😫😫 that’s just one example of her being bratty, there’s a million more lol, the Mercedes as the first car, the flooring from her aunty, even tho Jawdddd didn’t agree with the handout, the midwife course, the fuming at the no Mother’s Day present from Jawddd, the wanting a bigger house not long after moving, the pressure for an engagement, the way she spoke to her mum after her mum was on her side over the Jordan thing when he cheated.. the way she spoke to her mum when they were out for dinner and she said ‘don’t start’ or something like that looool I could go on forever, she’s an absolute horror who thinks she’s a ‘kind’ person lmaooo

• Heart
Reactions: 34