Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aec87

Why are people commenting on Mia’s insta pics saying she’s moved to Middlesbrough though? I’m confused. I thought she hadn’t?

sparklingdee

VIP Member
did anyone see chloe's tiktok from y'day? she kept saying its a sad time and she's trying to get on and act normal...?

I’m not sure if any of you were on the Antigoni thread (she’s from Love Island) but there was a point where this person came on saying loads about her and her lifestyle and stuff about her mum. Turned out this girl was a complete nutter and she had multiple accounts and would reply to herself on different accounts to have full on conversations like it was two people to back up her lies
It was wild

So I’m sceptical of anyone kind of newish bringing any tea now
i’m not new i’ve been here since olly and mia went public.

& jenny you seem to be a class clown because you said you were joking yesterday when you accused me of talking shit about the breeze tattoo.
don’t keep saying things then back tracking it’s weird.

Flick76

Have I missed this? The kids are all back with reeanne? Don’t seem to be with Dylan or Shannon at all no Xmas posts…

Okimbored

It doesn’t even mean anything in this day and age. I’m on priority banding as I’m in an abusive relationship and I’ve still been told the waiting list for a 2 bed house is 12-18 months🙃
My friend and her husband is still sharing a bedroom with their nearly 5 year old. They are getting nowhere with the council. It's ridiculous.

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
I just watched Mia’s latest YouTube.. It is def worth watching but skip the first 5 mins as it’s all about hello fresh (yawn) 😂 .. Confirmed what loads of us assumed already that it’s clear Manley doesn’t really bother with his daughters anymore. By the seems she’s even hinting that Maggie doesn’t really have her either. Also saying he’s never provided money for her or helped towards anything not even uniform. No surprise there the guy is a fucking bum. Imagine taking pics of money but can’t even cough up for school uniform. Loser.

Can’t believe they had an offer accepted on a house and pulled out 2 weeks before exchanging. Like people have already said something bad clearly happened that they couldn’t come back from. Obviously very sudden and serious to back out of a house sale.
Do you remember if she cleared up why she left her dads so suddenly to move to her mums?

Leo100

VIP Member
She does and has done so more recently now she’s single (no comment lol) but the bar thing etc are a safeguarding concern like the person above said. Doing things like that shouldn’t cross a mum’s mind
My comment doesn't dispute that
---
I think more my point was that Mia does have manleys family to have M why can't she go on her nights out care free then it's not like she never gets a break and it's what I don't understand and I just see more of what Mia wants to do rather than what M wants to do
My point wasn't disputing anything like that which is why I emphasised that about the fact she does nothing child friendly when she does.