Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mia and Erin were just typical teens fighting over a boy (definitely triggered by mia Erin was the innocent party) Mia probably thought tit what’s the best way to ensure Erin doesn’t take Manley back off me? Oh yeah il have a baby too
Then when the cracks between mia and Manley started to show Erin swooped in and stole him back to get back at mia

I genuinely think they’ve both grown up from that phase and get along not just for the girls sake I think they must genuinely like each other to be spending so much time together

Reactions: 16
I just can’t believe that rat put Erin through this TWICE. Once is traumatic enough, she really had her newborn bubble ruined. The hormones in pregnancy are wild as well, imagine your baby dad moving on while heavily pregnant. Mia has almost repeated it as well getting with Olly when Breeze was a few months post partum, another very vulnerable time for a woman
---
I think Mia and Erin were just typical teens fighting over a boy (definitely triggered by mia Erin was the innocent party) Mia probably thought tit what’s the best way to ensure Erin doesn’t take Manley back off me? Oh yeah il have a baby too
Then when the cracks between mia and Manley started to show Erin swooped in and stole him back to get back at mia

I genuinely think they’ve both grown up from that phase and get along not just for the girls sake I think they must genuinely like each other to be spending so much time together
They have in a way and it’s nice to see their friendship now tbh but Mia hasn’t fully lesson as she’s done similar to Breeze

Reactions: 5
That’s why I can’t understand how she was so close with Maggie and Leoni and now so close with Mia. That’s why I think she isn’t over Manley and there’s method in the madness because if you were over that you’d want to be as far as possible from any of them they all took a great part in hurting a young girl that just had a baby she was really quite vulnerable
Yeah I can understand how Mia is friends with Erin but it must take a lot for Erin to get along with her and not hold resentment. She’s had a lot of pain and trauma because of Manley. She had a miscarriage before her daughter and other miscarriages since having her daughter. To see him have children with other people whilst still being in love with him is awful. Maybe she is genuine with Mia because she is clearly soft and forgiving. Who knows…

Reactions: 8

That phase was still last year tho this went way beyond teenagers. Mia was laughing about Erin and Manley splitting up with him in the car in the 2021/2022 season of teen mom it was shown when they went to the birthday party that Erin was distraught and they were basically laughing at her, she also went on to say the reason they don’t get along (Mia and Manley) is only when he’s with Erin or Mia has a bf, I’d understand if this was 10 year ago but this was literally last year I wouldn’t say Mia has changed much since then? I can see how Mia gets on with Erin because she never really done anything to her in my eyes now I see it as an adult, when I was younger and teen mom first started I genuinely thought Erin was the villain 😆

Reactions: 5
I think it shows how grown up Erin is and putting her daughter first. From the sounds of it Manely barley sees both girls now so Erin is probably putting her daughter first! I’d struggle if it was me to put what’s happened behind me

Reactions: 19
I’m sure Mia says on season 1 ‘we split up for a bit’.. that to me sounds/implies it was a few weeks/months. They were broke up for yearssss 😂😂

Reactions: 2
A lovely side to see of Mckenzie too since she’s always just posting pictures of him posing like a thug.

He seems a really sweet boy.

Reactions: 25
She used to be a lot worse with it I think. She’d be looking at herself non stop on every story and I had to unfollow for a while

Reactions: 7
I think it's quite sad as she always does it using filter when we know what she really looks like from the show (nothing wrong with her unfiltered , still pretty)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.