Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say whether they told Erin that day too or not?
This isn’t mentioned. She just says I found out I was pregnant the day Manley became a father with someone else
She mentioned how her dad found out when he wasn’t meant to but no mention of Erin

Reactions: 6
I think when we looked back on Twitter too Erin was like 7-8 months pregnant still in a relationship with Manley. He def cheated on her/left her for Mia. There was no way they were already split up. Imagine shagging someone else unprotected and getting them pregnant whilst you already have one girl pregnant ready to drop. Erin must of been devastated.

Reactions: 21
I think when we looked back on Twitter too Erin was like 7-8 months pregnant still in a relationship with Manley. He def cheated on her/left her for Mia. There was no way they were already split up. Imagine shagging someone else unprotected and getting them pregnant whilst you already have one girl pregnant ready to drop. Erin must of been devastated.
Mia said they’d been back together 6 weeks when she got pregnant.
Also it’s a bit harsh on Erin that Maggie says was upset when they split and thrilled Mia was back and also Leoni goes it was like no time had passed

Reactions: 9
i like mia but it was obvious that she got pregnant because manley already had a baby or was imminently about to have one

Reactions: 18
Mia said they’d been back together 6 weeks when she got pregnant.
Also it’s a bit harsh on Erin that Maggie says was upset when they split and thrilled Mia was back and also Leoni goes it was like no time had passed
He had been with Erin for years too. How rude 🙃

When we went to a timeshare resort in Vegas my cousin took his young kids and they were still able to enjoy kid friendly stuff

She 100% got pregnant on purpose. I think she made a point of saying in her birth story that she found out she was pregnant the day A was born

This would make sense as A was born in August and M in the following April
Yeah that was shown on teen mom she announced or found out about the pregnancy the day A was born, that over lapping pregnancy thing was crazy I couldn’t have imagined being either Erin or Mia in that situation lol that’s why I struggle to understand a genuine friendship is possible between them because how like what do u even speak about 🤣 maybe I just hold a grudge to much 😆

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Erin said in a series that she found out about Mia being pregnant quite soon after having A because she said how hard it was looking after a newborn after going through childbirth and finding that news out…I might be wrong but I have a faint memory of it

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m sure Erin said in a series that she found out about Mia being pregnant quite soon after having A because she said how hard it was looking after a newborn after going through childbirth and finding that news out…I might be wrong but I have a faint memory of it
Yeah I remember that as well, it must of been so hard for her

Reactions: 2
Manley had a picture of Mia’s 12 week scan. Was in September. Erin’s daughter born in August! There’s photos of Manley and Erin still together in the June! Works out Mia got pregnant beginning of July! He either cheated or got Mia pregnant within weeks of breaking up! Remember Mia said they hadn’t seen each other for years and they bumped into each other in a club on a night out. I rekon he was still with Erin personally.

Attachments

Manley had a picture of Mia’s 12 week scan. Was in September. Erin’s daughter born in August! There’s photos of Manley and Erin still together in the June! Works out Mia got pregnant beginning of July! He either cheated or got Mia pregnant within weeks of breaking up!
I was thinking it must have been around July she pregnant before you posted this. Do you think she found out earlier than August and just decided to wait until A was born? Would she be that nasty?

Reactions: 1
I was thinking it must have been around July she pregnant before you posted this. Do you think she found out earlier than August and just decided to wait until A was born? Would she be that nasty?
Doesn’t matter what way you look at it it’s been surely done with a nasty intent id say because who takes a pregnancy test the day their baby daddy is away to watch his other kid being born. Even if you suspected you were pregnant why would u choose that day to do the test lol, one other thing how long were Manley and Erin together? I was under the impression he was Mia’s man they split up for few months he got Erin pregnant and left her went back to Mia but it seems there were years inbetween and him and Erin were in a relationship for a long time I don’t think I knew that

Reactions: 14
Doesn’t matter what way you look at it it’s been surely done with a nasty intent id say because who takes a pregnancy test the day their baby daddy is away to watch his other kid being born. Even if you suspected you were pregnant why would u choose that day to do the test lol, one other thing how long were Manley and Erin together? I was under the impression he was Mia’s man they split up for few months he got Erin pregnant and left her went back to Mia but it seems there were years inbetween and him and Erin were in a relationship for a long time I don’t think I knew that
He was with Erin for at least 2 years before Mia got pregnant.. I think the show tried to make out Erin was just some girl who got pregnant as a rebound 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He was with Erin for at least 2 years before Mia got pregnant.. I think the show tried to make out Erin was just some girl who got pregnant as a rebound 🙃
That’s what I thought I think I only know now she was an actual girlfriend I thought she was just a rebound in the time he’d fell out with Mia Jeezo 🤯

Reactions: 3
That’s what I thought I think I only know now she was an actual girlfriend I thought she was just a rebound in the time he’d fell out with Mia Jeezo 🤯
It’s so bad isn’t it how they changed the narrative and even made Erin seem like the bad guy in season 1 for still being nice to everyone 🙃😂

Reactions: 14
It’s so bad isn’t it how they changed the narrative and even made Erin seem like the bad guy in season 1 for still being nice to everyone 🙃😂
No wonder maggie felt bad for her and invited her round all the time probably riddled with guilt that her son could do such a thing, I can’t believe I thought Erin was the villain all along I genuinely thought she’d stole Mia’s man when they were separated for a few months lol

Reactions: 15
No wonder maggie felt bad for her and invited her round all the time probably riddled with guilt that her son could do such a thing, I can’t believe I thought Erin was the villain all along I genuinely thought she’d stole Mia’s man when they were separated for a few months lol
I know!! I might have to watch season 1 and 2 back now knowing the truth 🧐 Mia acted so horrible and bitter towards her! I don’t even get why Erin would want to be around them all? it’s so strange! She really mugged herself off! Manley obvs stirred the pot between them too!

Reactions: 7
I know!! I might have to watch season 1 and 2 back now knowing the truth 🧐 Mia acted so horrible and bitter towards her! I don’t even get why Erin would want to be around them all? it’s so strange! She really mugged herself off! Manley obvs stirred the pot between them too!
That’s why I can’t understand how she was so close with Maggie and Leoni and now so close with Mia. That’s why I think she isn’t over Manley and there’s method in the madness because if you were over that you’d want to be as far as possible from any of them they all took a great part in hurting a young girl that just had a baby she was really quite vulnerable

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.