Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s definitely a bar. Not sure why this other poster is arguing it 🤣 It’s called Rio’s bar in Southampton. Most bars serve food so maybe they get around it that way? Either that or because Mia and her friends have been going there for years, maybe the owners turn a blind eye? It’s just weird to have your child in that environment imo
Just looked, it says they serve “Grazing boards” only on their menu. Can’t see Mia taking marliyah for crackers and cheese for her dinner. It is literally a cocktail bar.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah it’s definitely a bar. Not sure why this other poster is arguing it 🤣 It’s called Rio’s bar in Southampton. Most bars serve food so maybe they get around it that way? Either that or because Mia and her friends have been going there for years, maybe the owners turn a blind eye? It’s just weird to have your child in that environment imo
They’re alwaysss jumping to Mia’s defence, I don’t get it lol. As we’ve said a million times, most of us like her here but we can point out her wrongdoings. This is tattle after all. I point out the wrongdoings of people I love irl, that’s life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re alwaysss jumping to Mia’s defence, I don’t get it lol. As we’ve said a million times, most of us like her here but we can point out her wrongdoings. This is tattle after all. I point out the wrongdoings of people I love irl, that’s life 🤣🤣
Exactly! I don’t dislike her, but it would do both her and Marliyah the world of good if she led a more normal mum life!

Reactions: 6
Changing the subject but is Charlie h & her other half splitting a new thing??? Her post on insta says it all but have I missed something? lol

Reactions: 1
Mia taking marliya to a pub…. I’m not massively against it… I’m sure marliya was safe and looked after, I’m sure Mia didn’t get shitfaced and was still able to look after her… I’m sure marliya absolutely loves hanging out with her mom and her friends, my daughter loved to spend time with my friends… Christ I spent my childhoods in smoke filled pubs, my parents would push two chairs together for me to sleep on and then people would throw their coats on me to keep me warm 🤣🤣

Obviously if they were all
Hammered and marliya was at risk it’d be awful but she looked like she was having fun…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mia taking marliya to a pub…. I’m not massively against it… I’m sure marliya was safe and looked after, I’m sure Mia didn’t get shitfaced and was still able to look after her… I’m sure marliya absolutely loves hanging out with her mom and her friends, my daughter loved to spend time with my friends… Christ I spent my childhoods in smoke filled pubs, my parents would push two chairs together for me to sleep on and then people would throw their coats on me to keep me warm 🤣🤣

Obviously if they were all
Hammered and marliya was at risk it’d be awful but she looked like she was having fun…
She didn’t look like she was having fun at all I don’t know where you got that from 😂 also just because you got taken to pubs at 10pm as a child doesn’t mean it’s ok? Plenty of older generations did things which aren’t ok now.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t look like she was having fun at all I don’t know where you got that from 😂 also just because you got taken to pubs at 10pm as a child doesn’t mean it’s ok? Plenty of older generations did things which aren’t ok now.

Oh, it’s definitely not perfect parenting. Definitely not something I’d do with my children, I barely leave the house past 5pm with my two 🙈
Just saying not massively against it as she appeared safe and not in danger. Well, who knows because what from you really get from an Instagram post… I’ve just seen worse from some moms on instagram… what I am massively against is parties when children are in bed. Really hate that because that is their home and people always get hammered at house parties, some of mias pals give off party drug vibes and that disgusts me… suppose that’s a bonus to Mia having to still live at mums, there’s no house parties!

Reactions: 2
Oh, it’s definitely not perfect parenting. Definitely not something I’d do with my children, I barely leave the house past 5pm with my two 🙈
Just saying not massively against it as she appeared safe and not in danger. Well, who knows because what from you really get from an Instagram post… I’ve just seen worse from some moms on instagram… what I am massively against is parties when children are in bed. Really hate that because that is their home and people always get hammered at house parties, some of mias pals give off party drug vibes and that disgusts me… suppose that’s a bonus to Mia having to still live at mums, there’s no house parties!
Don’t think she was in danger in the pub defo not it’s just selfish AF to have ur kid out at 10pm on a Tuesday sitting listening to adult conversations watching her mam and her mates get pissed lol, even tonight for example she’s out with M and she’s posted pictures on her story of the bar 🤣 it’s always about Mia even if it’s about M lol since she’s became an influencer she’s got really selfish she acts 20 with no kids lol

Reactions: 5
Don’t think she was in danger in the pub defo not it’s just selfish AF to have ur kid out at 10pm on a Tuesday sitting listening to adult conversations watching her mam and her mates get pissed lol, even tonight for example she’s out with M and she’s posted pictures on her story of the bar 🤣 it’s always about Mia even if it’s about M lol since she’s became an influencer she’s got really selfish she acts 20 with no kids lol
Said it before but Marliya fits around her life rather than a normal parent who has it the other way round

Reactions: 22
Said it before but Marliya fits around her life rather than a normal parent who has it the other way round
I need to start being more Mia I was nominated to dress as an elf for the kids grotto today at my sons football club then to raise money they were hitting the adults with wet sponges obv the elf’s got it tight 🤣 wish I was at the bar lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
mia deffo doesn't seem to change her lifestyle too much whilst being a parent - she had more nights out in the first year or 2 of having a baby than some parents have had in 5+ years lol -

i guess everyone is different as my friend has a 3 year old and he's never even slept away from home 1 night whereas my niece and nephew were sleeping over from being 7/8 weeks ago and my brother and SIL went on a 2 week holiday to las vegas and left my mum with a 4 and 1 year old lmao

Reactions: 2
mia deffo doesn't seem to change her lifestyle too much whilst being a parent - she had more nights out in the first year or 2 of having a baby than some parents have had in 5+ years lol -

i guess everyone is different as my friend has a 3 year old and he's never even slept away from home 1 night whereas my niece and nephew were sleeping over from being 7/8 weeks ago and my brother and SIL went on a 2 week holiday to las vegas and left my mum with a 4 and 1 year old lmao
That’s why Manley and her argued all the time I’m sure (not that it was a bad thing they split up) but that was what they argued about she never wanted to be at home with her family, I thought he was just a control freak lol. I don’t think it’s wrong to have a holiday especially when ur kids are really young like I wouldn’t take young kids to vegas I’d probably leave them home to but I’d make up for it with another holiday for them lol. I think it’s the amount Mia goes out that is a concern. She can’t ever spend time with her child alone either it’s always got to include all her friends or another kid I just think Mia is not maternal at all and it really shows more than ever, she plays a good act tho because if u looked on insta or watched the show you’d think she was great it’s not until u read between the lines

Reactions: 5
Personally I think Mia treats M like an accessory, I’m all for a break from being a mum but it’s also having that balance and it seems like she does things with M but other people have to be included. Then dragging her to a bar or a pub with drunken friends or keeping her up at a caravan park club house isn’t the best choice she makes either. I also think she wishes M was older so she could get away with doing a lot more adult stuff with her. Not to mention numerous times she’s posted pics of M saying why does she look 13 please or referencing her to looking older and it’s sad. She adores M but parent skills are awful but I guess it’s because maybe of her parents most defo her mum she don’t seem motherly or care.

Reactions: 11
Personally I think Mia treats M like an accessory, I’m all for a break from being a mum but it’s also having that balance and it seems like she does things with M but other people have to be included. Then dragging her to a bar or a pub with drunken friends or keeping her up at a caravan park club house isn’t the best choice she makes either. I also think she wishes M was older so she could get away with doing a lot more adult stuff with her. Not to mention numerous times she’s posted pics of M saying why does she look 13 please or referencing her to looking older and it’s sad. She adores M but parent skills are awful but I guess it’s because maybe of her parents most defo her mum she don’t seem motherly or care.
I’ve said this before too but I reckon the only reason Mia had M was because Erin had A I don’t think Mia wanted kids to be a mother as such it was just so Erin didn’t have something that she didn’t to Manley

Reactions: 16
I’ve said this before too but I reckon the only reason Mia had M was because Erin had A I don’t think Mia wanted kids to be a mother as such it was just so Erin didn’t have something that she didn’t to Manley
Yes she has M out of spite it’s really sad tbh.

Reactions: 4
That’s why Manley and her argued all the time I’m sure (not that it was a bad thing they split up) but that was what they argued about she never wanted to be at home with her family, I thought he was just a control freak lol. I don’t think it’s wrong to have a holiday especially when ur kids are really young like I wouldn’t take young kids to vegas I’d probably leave them home to but I’d make up for it with another holiday for them lol. I think it’s the amount Mia goes out that is a concern. She can’t ever spend time with her child alone either it’s always got to include all her friends or another kid I just think Mia is not maternal at all and it really shows more than ever, she plays a good act tho because if u looked on insta or watched the show you’d think she was great it’s not until u read between the lines
When we went to a timeshare resort in Vegas my cousin took his young kids and they were still able to enjoy kid friendly stuff

She 100% got pregnant on purpose. I think she made a point of saying in her birth story that she found out she was pregnant the day A was born

This would make sense as A was born in August and M in the following April

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
When we went to a timeshare resort in Vegas my cousin took his young kids and they were still able to enjoy kid friendly stuff

She 100% got pregnant on purpose. I think she made a point of saying in her birth story that she found out she was pregnant the day A was born
It was on the day Aalayah was born?! Wtf

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.