Teen Mom UK #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I struggle to understand the Mia and Erin sudden relationship? I think it’s great for the kids don’t get me wrong I’m all for it but poor Erin like I genuinely feel for her everyone just makes a total mug of her she’s so nice too, it was only last season Mia and Manley were sniggering about her in the car and her and Manley were joking and being all in ur face out the back of the party when Erin was viability distraught and now this new baby has came her and Mia are really close I don’t know how she trusts Mia at all maybe they’ve grown up but I feel so sorry for Erin 🥲 I often wonder if the relationship with Mia is to get to Manley as he cheated on her and had another baby because if that never happen she’d still have been with him it wasn’t a choice for her to leave him, he got someone else pregnant and left her. I pray never ever goes back near him don’t think she will this time but I really hope he never manages to get into her head again 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 actually quite interested to hear other people’s opinions on that situation
I think it’s to get manleys back up from Erin’s side. He’s got this new girl and baby now so she’s ran to Mia to wind him up. I also think that Mia is accepting of it because the girls don’t seem to see Manley or his family as much now. So at least the girls get to still spend time together still

Reactions: 4
I think it’s to get manleys back up from Erin’s side. He’s got this new girl and baby now so she’s ran to Mia to wind him up. I also think that Mia is accepting of it because the girls don’t seem to see Manley or his family as much now. So at least the girls get to still spend time together still
I was literally curious to see if anyone else had that opinion or I just didn’t get it lol. Aw defo I’m all for it there’s nothing but good things coming from it for the kids sake definitely it’s amazing but I just genuinely don’t know how Erin does the over night stays at hotels etc with Mia like what do they converse about Mia literally admitted on national tv last year that it’s when Manley is with Erin it effects them being able to coparent 💀 she’s a better person than me Erin I love her for it tho
---
I really think they’ve both realised he’s an ugly waste of space and not worth fighting over
I’m meaning about all the stuff Mia done to Erin tho and it continued to just last year back in the season before this one. I also think Erin would still be with Manley now if he hadn’t left her she never really realised what he was like type thing he literally cheated and left her x

Reactions: 3
I was literally curious to see if anyone else had that opinion or I just didn’t get it lol. Aw defo I’m all for it there’s nothing but good things coming from it for the kids sake definitely it’s amazing but I just genuinely don’t know how Erin does the over night stays at hotels etc with Mia like what do they converse about Mia literally admitted on national tv last year that it’s when Manley is with Erin it effects them being able to coparent 💀 she’s a better person than me Erin I love her for it tho
---

I’m meaning about all the stuff Mia done to Erin tho and it continued to just last year back in the season before this one. I also think Erin would still be with Manley now if he hadn’t left her she never really realised what he was like type thing he literally cheated and left her x
Oh definitely in the best interest for the girls. I don’t know I kind of get a sly vibe from Erin tbh. She’s probably keeping a very close eye on Mia now she’s single again and feeding her things to keep her away from Manley 🤢 not that I think Mia would ever go there again. But I don’t think Erin will truly be over Manley. Has she ever been with anyone else since they split?

Reactions: 5
Oh definitely in the best interest for the girls. I don’t know I kind of get a sly vibe from Erin tbh. She’s probably keeping a very close eye on Mia now she’s single again and feeding her things to keep her away from Manley 🤢 not that I think Mia would ever go there again. But I don’t think Erin will truly be over Manley. Has she ever been with anyone else since they split?
Aw see I always got an innocent/insecure vibe from Erin I always thought her issues and dislike to Mia were understandable considering the stuff that went on etc, I do personally think there is method in the overly close friendship tho but I can’t work out what I think the method is yet but the common denominator is Manley so is highly likely to be something to do with him. I’ve never seen anything that Erin has dated anyone apart from Manley in the time they’ve been on the show

• Heart
They’ve both been as bad as each other at times. Remember when Mia was still with Manley I think and Erin admitted she would still go there in the future even after he had already got another girl pregnant

Reactions: 10
They’ve both been as bad as each other at times. Remember when Mia was still with Manley I think and Erin admitted she would still go there in the future even after he had already got another girl pregnant
I actually do remember that but I always thought from Erin’s point that obviously she’d go back with him as she never wanted to separate from him he left her for Mia, she’d literally just had a baby to him and Mia announced she was pregnant it was all over the place lol. That’s why I’m struggling to understand how a genuine friendship is possible between them lol

I love Mia and Erin basically coparenting now and I feel like it might’ve started over Manley barely bothering with the girls so they decide to facilitate the visits themselves, the girls were always so close. But yeah I agree, my first thought was that Erin is too forgiving but she’s putting her daughter first

Reactions: 15
I love Mia and Erin basically coparenting now and I feel like it might’ve started over Manley barely bothering with the girls so they decide to facilitate the visits themselves, the girls were always so close. But yeah I agree, my first thought was that Erin is too forgiving but she’s putting her daughter first
Only good things come from it for sure the kids will love it 🥰 I wish they’d give us more I wanna know how it happened I’m so nosey I need the full story to understand 🤣 I wanna know if Erin still hangs around with Leoni I’d love to see how all the geddes's reacted to Mia and Erin’s friendship there’s just so much I wish I knew 🤣

Only good things come from it for sure the kids will love it 🥰 I wish they’d give us more I wanna know how it happened I’m so nosey I need the full story to understand 🤣 I wanna know if Erin still hangs around with Leoni I’d love to see how all the geddes's reacted to Mia and Erin’s friendship there’s just so much I wish I knew 🤣
Mia said they filmed her, Erin and the girls going out but never aired it. So weird, it would’ve made good tv. And they could’ve gone into how it happened. Instead we got Marliya going to the dentist as a storyline 🙃 she should vlog one of their days out instead

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Erin's really done with Manley this time and so hurt from him that she wants nothing to do with him at all, her daughter loves Marliya (not sure how to spell her name) so I think that's why Erin's got close to Mia so that the girls can continue to have a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Erin's really done with Manley this time and so hurt from him that she wants nothing to do with him at all, her daughter loves Marliya (not sure how to spell her name) so I think that's why Erin's got close to Mia so that the girls can continue to have a relationship
I hope she is but it’s hard to be really done with someone when it’s never been your choice for it to be done if you get what I mean? I feel like maybe the friendship with Mia will really fuckin get inside his head lol that I believe is Manley’s worst nightmare I can’t see him being able to process that at all (especially in a head as small as his) the fact he has no control over any of it will make him punch holes in maggies doors I imagine him to be hyperventilating when he knows they are together 🤣

• Haha
I hope she is but it’s hard to be really done with someone when it’s never been your choice for it to be done if you get what I mean? I feel like maybe the friendship with Mia will really fuckin get inside his head lol that I believe is Manley’s worst nightmare I can’t see him being able to process that at all (especially in a head as small as his) the fact he has no control over any of it will make him punch holes in maggies doors I imagine him to be hyperventilating when he knows they are together 🤣
Yes poor Erin had Manley getting someone else pregnant whilst he was with her twice now. She must feel a mug.

Reactions: 3
I feel like if someone dumps you twice and has got 2 other girls pregnant they’ve made the choice for you and you need to learn some self respect and confidence to know you’re worth more.
She seems to have a nice little life with just her and Aalayah

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please Mia and Erin do a podcast! You can call it the Man(ley) haters
Yes 👏🏼 I want to know why they don’t expose how bad he is like what power does he have over them that they don’t out him 🤣 if I was Erin I’d have tore him a new one to 50k followers another woman wouldn’t entertain that clown again after I’d finished with him 😂 like i keep saying they must be better people than me 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 13
mia and erin could and should deliver some spectacular home truths about manley, it'd be sweet revenge for all his pathetic tit talking on instagram. someone start by asking him why dresses like a 15 year old with a man bag.

Reactions: 10
Didn’t Erin have a miscarriage (possibly multiple) by Manley after him and Mia ended?

But she literally did? 😭😂😂
Yeah it’s definitely a bar. Not sure why this other poster is arguing it 🤣 It’s called Rio’s bar in Southampton. Most bars serve food so maybe they get around it that way? Either that or because Mia and her friends have been going there for years, maybe the owners turn a blind eye? It’s just weird to have your child in that environment imo

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.