Teen Mom young & pregnant #41

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why people in her life don’t say anything to her about this behaviour?

Reactions: 8
She’s put her Snapchat back in insta bio lol. Does anyone have her on it?
The word chodder makes me feel sick? Not sure why you’d put it as your username in first place

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s put her Snapchat back in insta bio lol. Does anyone have her on it?
The word chodder makes me feel sick? Not sure why you’d put it as your username in first place
The only fans link will be reappearing soon 😂
What is she going to do when Harlow is with Brett and Charlotte and Hugo is with Oli and his new girl when he gets one? How will she decide which one to chase around in her car late at night 😂
---
BF61B25D-56F7-4342-8486-19F5095B86BF.png

Wonder if this is a hint that he’s already out with someone else with the 2 drinks and the winky emoji at the bottom 🤔😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s full on spamming Hugo atm. Getting “this is what you’re missing” vibes, which is just gross when it’s your kid. I hope he’s still seeing them (both of the kids, Harlow seems to have a bond there too) without being too restricted.

Reactions: 18
When will psycho Charlie be unleashed 💀 says she got her heart broken, did Ollie cheat again?

Reactions: 10