Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itskurnsstupid

The earrings 🤣 I love Sassi but my god these are not it girl (this is way back on season 2 I’m doing a re watch!)
IMG_8753.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Jennytea

VIP Member
Manley posting yet another picture of his son with money. This child seems always have money in his hands. Perhaps they should buy him some toys. Money carries germs, who knows who’s had that money or what they’ve done with it
Who rekons Manley withdraws Maggie’s and his baby mother’s universal credit every month to take these kind of pictures 😂 something tells me he is broke.

• Haha

ajm18

Very surprised Chloe didn’t announce a pregnancy after last nights episode. Mind you I’d put my money on her pulling a kylie Jenner and announcing it when it’s born. Probably hoping for an OK mag deal lol

• Heart

blairxoxo

I don’t know about any of you guys but being a month deep In having amber and her rug rats living in your house the last thing id want to be doing is camping. My idea would be deep clean my house, have a red hot bath and sit on the couch in peace and quiet 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Found it weird and unfair of sassi to go on to zenaya about missing her when she goes on holiday and to then say about her heart beating in a different place to hers???!! Talk about mess a childs head up and make her feel guilty for going away?! She should be bigging up the holiday and making it exciting for her not putting sad thoughts into her young head! And amber is always going through something but its things she could sort for herself too, she seems to enjoy being lazy and sitting around in sadness, if she had more motivation she could change so much about her life. Also being a mother who had no choice but to live in a hostel for many months with my child, it did strike a nerve to see amber say silly things like ‘beth might want us to go and we will be on the streets’ okay but you wouldnt though amber because 1 you have a car, absolute worst case youd have to live in it, 2 you have family and friends, 3 mtv would not see you lot on the literal streets and 4 the COUNCIL WOULD GIVE YOU A HOTEL/HOSTEL. She just always seems so depressing and dramatic she would drain me
Am I missing something with this opinion. I don’t get why it’s seen as manipulation to say you’ll miss your child. That’s her mum, she’s gonna miss her. I think it’s good for a child’s self esteem to know they’re loved and that they’ll be missed? I thought you were the same person from the last thread so it’s more than one person holding this view lol. She asked if she was excited etc beforehand I’m sure anyway?

Reactions: 23

bonesjones

Chloe bragging about the money she’s making from that collab is not a good look. And the fact she wants to keep jord as her employee definitely must have to be a control/trust issue thing, she sounds ridiculous

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
Darren proper confuses me because he is literally such a good dad. But my god is he a piece of shit sometimes loool
Tbh Darren was the exact same as Manley just a good looking version. We all love Darren here because he’s stunning 🤪 and a good dad but he’s was also a dealer/taker or was for many years because he used to posts on his Snapchat all the time a few years ago and he’s hella abusive too lol. Unfortunately most of these men come from deprived areas and are a product on their environment. Only thing I can say about Darren is he grew up eventually and puts his daughter first and now hold a full time job down. I think the come back is always bigger than the set back if you can come from that life/world and make it out it shows ur growing up and are a better person. Can’t say the same for Manley as still 12 at heart 🤣

Sbax

Chatty Member
Even after ‘cleaning’ the house ambers house still looks like a shit hole I wouldn’t wanna take my shoes off, they all just look grubby all the time

Chloe talks to Marley as if his her little brother she’s such a spoilt brat

Every time Ambers house comes on I just feel itchy, it needs a biggg deep clean which she can do as she doesn’t work and the boys are in school and nursery, she’s just proper lazy

Jennytea

VIP Member
Did anyone else think it sounded like Amber was almost blaming Beth or her house for the boys bad behaviour?
Saying they weren’t like this before Beth’s
Yes 😭 She kept saying about getting back into a routine (what routine?) and kept blaming their behaviour on being at Beth’s house 😄 mental.

lauren96111

VIP Member
Chloe acting like it’s the end of the world Jordan is in work while also moving house at the end of the week 😂😂😂
I can’t cope with this girl anymore, what does she think every other person does when they have big life events going on, just cancel work for a while

Sophiadee

VIP Member
This is why we don’t see Marley, his behaviour needs to be hidden as it doesn’t fit Chloe’s perfect image. The fact she keeps repeating that it’s “new behaviour” makes me think otherwise lol

Why does this remind me of ollie
I saw this and I just see Mark Wright
---
when Sassi drove from Stockport to Wales, I couldn’t help but just remember when she couldn’t even drive down the road without crashing the car car 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
I get everyone’s point about Mia but I really don’t get where everyone’s got this thing about Olly being a narcissist 😂 I feel like the guy hasn’t shown any signs of being abusive. He actually seems the most normal guy she’s ever been with. We might take the piss out of his Turkey teeth and his accent but in reality he seems to work hard and have a genuine job 😭 also is it just me who doesn’t see Manley as some hands on dad? The guy is a toxic piece of shit and he only sees Marliyah a few times a month. There was likely a reason his other daughter wasn’t with them in those other scenes. I def think Erin has stopped contact with him.

LittleLottieLoo

Chloes acts like she's the only person to have ever moved house.
And its obvious that Jordan has gone back to work because they would've have got a mortgage based on her income alone 🙃