Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it that Amber can afford Hudson at nursery? Even with the 30 hours it still costs and she's talking about putting him in full time. For what purpose, she doesn't work?

Reactions: 6
The thing is people are slating Ste but he has the boys every weekend. Brooklyn is in school fulltime through the week and she said they go to bed for 7pm (apparently) so she only has so many hours with him in the evening and Hudson is probably in nursery a lot more now as Amber said she wanted him to go fulltime. I think them being with their dad at weekends is more than acceptable. Do people expect him to also have Brooklyn after school too? Because when would Amber exactly be parenting? Especially when Amber is probably also claiming everything for them too. I wouldn’t want my children gone constantly. She doesn’t even utilise the time she has free either.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought he had them every other weekend? Not sure on that though.

I think that him suggesting Amber was bullying Brooklyn for her wanting to set stricter with using the tablet before bed was crazy. He’s always saying that she needs to parent better and whilst it lasted about two minutes, the idea behind the time restrictions was a good one and really needed.

Reactions: 5
The thing is people are slating Ste but he has the boys every weekend. Brooklyn is in school fulltime through the week and she said they go to bed for 7pm (apparently) so she only has so many hours with him in the evening and Hudson is probably in nursery a lot more now as Amber said she wanted him to go fulltime. I think them being with their dad at weekends is more than acceptable. Do people expect him to also have Brooklyn after school too? Because when would Amber exactly be parenting? Especially when Amber is probably also claiming everything for them too. I wouldn’t want my children gone constantly. She doesn’t even utilise the time she has free either.
I think it should be 50/50 if he doesn’t work. Amber should want them for some of the weekend too as this is her chance to have quality time with them. She clearly doesn’t use this time to clean, I just know she rots into her sofa on her phone the whole time. I think they’re both useless people

Reactions: 7
How is it that Amber can afford Hudson at nursery? Even with the 30 hours it still costs and she's talking about putting him in full time. For what purpose, she doesn't work?
Does he go full time? I can’t see how she affords it unless she gets help towards it but I thought the 30 hours was only for working parents

I don’t get this either. My 3 year old gets the 30 funded hours and I just paid £768 for rest of the unfunded hours for the month. Surely Hudson would only qualify for the 15 universal free hours? Although don’t people on universal credit get a certain percentage of childcare costs reimbursed?

Amber just confuses me overall as a person. Wasn’t she going to be a social worker at one point?

Reactions: 5
2 year olds with parents on certain benefits get 15 hours and all 3 year olds get 15 hours no matter the circumstances. Working parents can claim an extra 15 hours for 3 year olds

Its been a few years since I've worked and childcare and my kids are older so the above may have changed since but still the same as far as I'm aware

Reactions: 1
Erm social services pay for FT nursery for kids on CHild in need plans (behavioural issues and neglect).

I strongly suspect both Ambers kids are CIN and hence have round the clock care funded eg B after school too, to reduce the impact of the neglect from incompetent & negligent parents (amber and ste).

Maturity wise I’d say amber is around age 12 and ste age 14? Neither adults, sadly. Think amber is autistic.

• Heart
i guess thinking about it I knew he was born before the pandemic so he would be 4 but omg - its the way amber treats him and the whole dummy/nappy situation. also im really not being rude about a child, but he doesn't seem to talk in any form of proper sentences? its just screaming and hitting! amber needs to get things sorted before he goes to school.

i guess thinking about it I knew he was born before the pandemic so he would be 4 but omg - its the way amber treats him and the whole dummy/nappy situation. also im really not being rude about a child, but he doesn't seem to talk in any form of proper sentences? its just screaming and hitting! amber needs to get things sorted before he goes to school.
This tine next year he’ll be in reception 😳 doesn’t seem ready at all

I don’t get this either. My 3 year old gets the 30 funded hours and I just paid £768 for rest of the unfunded hours for the month. Surely Hudson would only qualify for the 15 universal free hours? Although don’t people on universal credit get a certain percentage of childcare costs reimbursed?

Amber just confuses me overall as a person. Wasn’t she going to be a social worker at one point?
Yeah only if you're working or they deem you as self employed

Just done a benefits calculation for Amber (making some assumptions) and it’s £447 per week. That’s based on rent £200 a week. This is probably about what she gets and doesn’t declare the #ad income. IMHO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.