Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I don't think he seems his other daughter half as much any more. Think his mum has marliya and he just pops in and out to visit her!
Yeah it does seem he's pushed both his daughters to the side now he's got a son, must be really upsetting for them because he used to be a hands on dad. So glad Mia and Erin are close now so the girls can be close still

Reactions: 14
Z is the cutest it’s been nice that sassi has calmed down a lot but we didn’t see much of Daren this season

Reactions: 10
Chloe is 100% pregnant
100% I said this a while back. She wanted that baby she made jordan pretend it was all him because the fans clicked on she was controlling his every move and decision he made she pulls all the string she can’t fool us that it wasn’t her idea it was jooooords. She loves going all out so I’m expecting a BIG December/Xmas pregnancy reveal post!!

Reactions: 18
Ambers house is so grim. I know she obviously doesn’t have a lot of money but surely she can make it a bit more presentable and clean!! It looks absolutely filthy.

Reactions: 25
I would love to know what MTV is paying them, as the USA teen moms are on up to 300k per season, can’t see that being the case here in the UK. Probably 10% of that if they’re lucky!

Reactions: 5
I would love to know what MTV is paying them, as the USA teen moms are on up to 300k per season, can’t see that being the case here in the UK. Probably 10% of that if they’re lucky!
Nowhere near as much. Look at the lifestyles the US girls have managed to create for themselves

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Manley was that hands on and over the top with the girls when they were younger because Mia and Erin were both fighting over him so being so full on with the girls was a way to make each of them jealous and play them off each other make out he's the perfect dad and it's them that's the issue basically because now they've moved on he seems so uninterested in M and going by social media Mia spends more time with A than Manley does now. Also after watching Ollie's reaction to her asking him to move down there he looked like he'd just seen a ghost 😳 and when she said she couldn't get M into the school they wanted he said ah we'll just home school her then yeah ok just up route her 5 hours away and not even put her into a school and he's never even there sounds like hell he’ll never move for Mia the relationship seems really one sided I wonder if Mia didn’t make all the effort to go to him all the time would he ever come to her?

Reactions: 14
And I don't think he seems his other daughter half as much any more. Think his mum has marliya and he just pops in and out to visit her!
he’s a terrible dad. I think he’s only bothered about the new one because he’s a boy but the others he’s hardly that present and I doubt he pays for them either

Reactions: 16
I used to get bad migraines as a child, I was told to avoid sweets and chocolate amongst other triggers, M sure does eat a lot of sugar, that won’t help, neither will her teeth situation.

Hope she manages to learn her triggers/grow out of it

Reactions: 9
Mia’s instagram saying M behaviour has gone bad again makes you wonder if it’s all the conflict she hears around her it must mess her head for being 7 years old

Reactions: 11
Really sad to see how piss poor Manley was with attending the dance competition. Ridiculous man child.

She’s been through a lot recently so it’s understandable if her behaviour is bad. A new baby she wasn’t expecting, Manley doesn’t seem to bother with her much anymore, a new home, Mia’s new boyfriend and her mum wants to move her 4 hours away.
That’s a lot for anyone

Why couldn't Amber go into her house a couple times a week and sort it room by room whilst staying at Beth's? I know she couldn't live there but surely she could have gone and cleaned it ready?
Whilst the boys were at school. Or was no one allowed in it at all?

Every time Ambers house comes on I just feel itchy, it needs a biggg deep clean which she can do as she doesn’t work and the boys are in school and nursery, she’s just proper lazy

Reactions: 23
None of these girls seem to work unless I’m mistaken. How does this even happen? Lose my house if I didn’t work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.