Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amber - I think some of you are right and she is depressed? Seems really unmotivated, her house was so so messy it was unreal. Everytime her segments come on I feel stressed 😫

Mia - I think she's trying her best but she's being silly thinking that big of a move is good idea especially for marliya. The migraine thing had me worried but also she knows her child so I must say I do get why she kept her at the dance comp.

Chloe - honestly boring but I do think they might actually be happy and good on them I guess? I don't think teen mum is the best show for her though. She probably wants another baby for that family YouTube vlog channel 👀

Sassi - i think it's insane that she said her "tough love" approach seems to be working when it obvs wasn't until she got a tutor in? That beast of a dog gives big uncanny valley vibes and looks terrifying on screen, I hate to think what that would look like irl tbh. I really enjoyed seeing Z enjoy herself this ep, that wean deserves so much she's so funny and such a wee character

Reactions: 9
This is what I imagine Manley and his mum are like 🤣🤣🤣
---
Tbf jordan seems more present and involved this season which is good, shame it’s taken him about 7 years but better late than never

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon Amber may have ADHD, I’ve noticed that her voice seems very flat almost as if she has one tone of voice, and she struggles to keep on top of the housework which is very similar to me since having being diagnosed with ADHD

Reactions: 4
I reckon Amber may have ADHD, I’ve noticed that her voice seems very flat almost as if she has one tone of voice, and she struggles to keep on top of the housework which is very similar to me since having being diagnosed with ADHD
I have to agree I have adhd and autism, and before I had my daughter if my house got messy sometimes I would just burn out and just sit around and look at it but not actually clean (it wasn't dirty, just messy) and then I'd get sudden bursts where I blitz the place and then repeat. It's exhausting. Luckily now I'm a mum I really push myself, but I do have the odd day where the toys stay on the floor or I don't hoover for a few days.

Reactions: 12
None of these girls seem to work unless I’m mistaken. How does this even happen? Lose my house if I didn’t work
universal credit 😂

amber and ste are a bit of a joke tho, neither of them work so why cant one have the kids whilst the other does???? i get that ste has ADHD but so do lots of people who work!

also amber and those kids omg.... they were literally beating the tit out of each other. she has no control.

Reactions: 14
universal credit 😂

amber and ste are a bit of a joke tho, neither of them work so why cant one have the kids whilst the other does???? i get that ste has ADHD but so do lots of people who work!

also amber and those kids omg.... they were literally beating the tit out of each other. she has no control.
How do they both not work? When I was made redundant I had to do the most to get my 70 odd quid a week! 😂
Wonder how they both get away with not working

Reactions: 11
Didn’t amber say she was training to be a carer at the start of this series? Or maybe she quit because she lost her house for a few months (kids still went to school though!)

Manley is such a head. ‘Disappointed Mia didn’t ring me this morning and remind me’ duck OFF! You don’t want a thing to do with her unless you need her as an alarm clock.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t amber say she was training to be a carer at the start of this series? Or maybe she quit because she lost her house for a few months (kids still went to school though!)

Manley is such a head. ‘Disappointed Mia didn’t ring me this morning and remind me’ duck OFF! You don’t want a thing to do with her unless you need her as an alarm clock.
Amber’s been mentioning potentially being a carer for 9 series.
She never does it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ste needs to really step up and help Amber she seems so depressed bless her, I don't think it's fair she gets all the tit and Ste gets to do as he pleases, it's a shame as he used to be much better at parenting now he's shite

Reactions: 15
Ste needs to really step up and help Amber she seems so depressed bless her, I don't think it's fair she gets all the tit and Ste gets to do as he pleases, it's a shame as he used to be much better at parenting now he's shite
I actually think he’s really involved. If he was that useless he wouldn’t be meeting up with Amber without the kids and acting like pals. I think personally they have used clips this series to try and make him look bad. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s just a feeling.

Reactions: 1
I actually think he’s really involved. If he was that useless he wouldn’t be meeting up with Amber without the kids and acting like pals. I think personally they have used clips this series to try and make him look bad. Maybe I’m wrong but it’s just a feeling.
Hmmm I dunno I just don't think he's as good as people claim he is, I may well be very wrong though :)

Reactions: 3
Ste knows he has adhd but has done duck all to help himself and his relationship with the mother of his children. He loses his head, speaks to her like tit, can’t communicate and doesn’t work with amber as a team therefore parenting how he wants to make his life easier. He’s a dosser and should take responsibility.

Reactions: 7
i get people think ste is a good dad but as someone who has 7 days of the week free, why oh why doesn't he take his kids more?? shouldn't he be having them 2-3 nights a week? or if amber is depressed and needs something in her life, he can have the kids whilst amber gets a job. brooklyn is in school full time and hudson is in nursery 3x a week anyway so he wouldn't have much to do!!!!

Reactions: 17
I don’t think Ste notices, maybe because of his ADHD, but I definitely think Amber’s family fail her. She has zero motivation and I don’t think anyone other than maybe her dad, help her. When I get run down with the kids my mum helps me clean and keep on top of the house work, while working herself! But Amber’s mum really goes over to that house and sees the lack of effort and doesn’t wonder if her daughter needs some help?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.