Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted this 9th September, wash shocked when I realised he’s 4. I know all children develop at different rates but you can tell with Hudson it’s beaches they baby him
Since the talk on here has been about how old he is in my head I was comparing him to Harlow. She’s 4 months older but seems like way more than that

Reactions: 7
the problem with amber's parenting (and ste) is that they treat their kids like toddlers when they're clearly not, they did the same with brooklyn, taking him to school in a school uniform but with a tummy in his mouth! ive also seen her give hudson a bottle at bedtime like wtf. why isn't he toilet trained at 4????? sorry but it's just lazy parenting.

Reactions: 14
Would it maybe affect ambers benefits if ste was to have the kids more? I think ste just having them of a weekend means amber is classed as having them full time, therefore she receives the benefits for them rather than ste🤷‍♀️ maybe if ste did have them more he would be eligible to claim for them and she would receive less so thats why she probably wouldn’t allow that. Her house is absolutely filthy and the fact she is okay with her house being on national tv in that condition is just crazy to me!

Reactions: 6
How is it that Amber can afford Hudson at nursery? Even with the 30 hours it still costs and she's talking about putting him in full time. For what purpose, she doesn't work?
I honestly think MTV fund that, so they have something to film, here in northern Ireland are nurserys are funded no matter if u work or not and they go at the age of 3 or 4 everyday 9am to 1pm for 8 month's before starting first year at primary school, I didn't realise this isn't covered in other parts of the UK?

Reactions: 1
I honestly think MTV fund that, so they have something to film, here in northern Ireland are nurserys are funded no matter if u work or not and they go at the age of 3 or 4 everyday 9am to 1pm for 8 month's before starting first year at primary school, I didn't realise this isn't covered in other parts of the UK?
It’s free for 3 and 4 year old for 15 hours a week

Would it maybe affect ambers benefits if ste was to have the kids more? I think ste just having them of a weekend means amber is classed as having them full time, therefore she receives the benefits for them rather than ste🤷‍♀️ maybe if ste did have them more he would be eligible to claim for them and she would receive less so thats why she probably wouldn’t allow that. Her house is absolutely filthy and the fact she is okay with her house being on national tv in that condition is just crazy to me!
The house is a bleeping disgrace, dirty, messy and I'd be so ashamed to raise children there let alone have it shown of TV. Absolutely revolting. It's a shame as I don't think Amber is a bad person at all but come on.....also if that were my daughter I'd be having words or at least helping her motivate herself and sort the house out and instill some bleeping discipline and order with the kids.

Reactions: 12
I've always had a soft spot for Amber but as a parent she is extremely lazy. The whole trying with nursery to get the dummy off etc...why rely on nursery to help, just take it away !! Yes he will cry but for maybe a few nights - not like she has work to be at the next day. It's absolutely pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
amber doesn't live in the real world - imagine if she had to get her kids up and out and go to WORK after like most people. she goes home after brooklyn is at school and hudson is at nursery and does what...?

my friend has a 2 year old and UC have already told her to look for work. how is she different with a 7 and 4 year old?

Reactions: 9
amber doesn't live in the real world - imagine if she had to get her kids up and out and go to WORK after like most people. she goes home after brooklyn is at school and hudson is at nursery and does what...?

my friend has a 2 year old and UC have already told her to look for work. how is she different with a 7 and 4 year old?
I think she must be getting DLA for the oldest boy who has ADHD and is his full time carer to claim allowance, she is driving around in a car which in reality no one can afford a car who doesn't work I think it's a DLA car that is paid for her

Reactions: 9
Scotland is similar, 2 year olds get 15 hrs free (if on universal credit - which baffles me as working parents need it more!) any child over the age of 3 gets 30 hours free nursery regardless of working parents or not. Unsure how it works in England!

Reactions: 2
I think she must be getting DLA for the oldest boy who has ADHD and is his full time carer to claim allowance, she is driving around in a car which in reality no one can afford a car who doesn't work I think it's a DLA car that is paid for her
No way would he qualify for the mobility part of DLA for a car. That’s not a mobility car she uses so isn’t funded by DLA at all

Reactions: 3
If he went to nursery morning or afternoon it’s free. My son went Monday to Friday for 3 hours a day and I paid nothing
Ah OK, is that term time only though? Like pre school? Only because my son did 2 days a week at private nursery before he started school and I still paid monthly.

Sorry to derail from the thread lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.