Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are getting paid by mtv is this not classed as working and they wouldn’t be entitled to benefits?

Reactions: 3
If they are getting paid by mtv is this not classed as working and they wouldn’t be entitled to benefits?
Would depend how much and how often they are paid. You can still claim if you have less than 6k in savings and I think you can have up to 6 months with 0 zero award before the claim is closed. They might have months with no uc if they have payment from mtv but then months were they have a top of of benefits until the next payment

Reactions: 2
Mia must read here I wrote that comment and she made another story since saying it wasn’t a random car and suddenly it was a man and his wife so it is fine 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair to amber though, none of the other mums work and only have 1 older child in school so i don’t see why we single her out for not working. Sorry apart from Chloe who has a full time influencing career 😂 I suppose they all just class themselves as influencers and the show is their job 🤷‍♀️
Sassi used to be a huge grafter. She was shown doing loads of work in previous series, not sure what she does now.

Reactions: 20
I really don’t get why Mia chose someone so long distance

He had a newborn baby when they met and she’s also got a child. I would have just not even entertained the idea. There’s plenty more fish in the sea Mia (and even some whose teeth you could use as a nightlight!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i cant remember why sassi stopped doing nails and beauty? i know she enjoyed the plastering but she couldnt do it because the schedule didnt work with childcare, but does she just not work at all now?

i cant remember why sassi stopped doing nails and beauty? i know she enjoyed the plastering but she couldnt do it because the schedule didnt work with childcare, but does she just not work at all now?
I’m sure she said in her Q&A the other day that she still does beauty but isn’t doing uni and it’s on hold at the moment

I’m sure she said in her Q&A the other day that she still does beauty but isn’t doing uni and it’s on hold at the moment
I wonder why she’s put uni off. She has so much time on her hands considering she only has Z 50% of the time and she’s also in school in the week. All the girls seem to have become so lazy. I blame it on social media. They all seem to think they don’t need real careers or jobs.

Reactions: 15
Has amber lost weight, in her latest Instagram stories she looks a lot slimmer
I never know how amber is doing because she can look really well in pics on Instagram but then when we see the show at the times those pics were uploaded she’s like a complete different person 🙄

Reactions: 14
I wonder why she’s put uni off. She has so much time on her hands considering she only has Z 50% of the time and she’s also in school in the week. All the girls seem to have become so lazy. I blame it on social media. They all seem to think they don’t need real careers or jobs.
Did she not do aesthetics?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.