Teen Mom UK #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish these girls would get a bit serious with their life choices. I don’t believe they make very much with ads and it doesn’t seem like any of them have actual jobs. What is their plan once this show ends? They’re not well known enough to keep making money through ads, but it doesn’t seem like they ever consider the future.

Reactions: 9
even if she gets DLA surely thats still not a reason to not work when your child is in full time mainstream school?

Reactions: 2
Ah OK, is that term time only though? Like pre school? Only because my son did 2 days a week at private nursery before he started school and I still paid monthly.

Sorry to derail from the thread lol
Yeah it was the nursery attached to the school he’s currently at only term time. We didn’t do private nursery x
---
even if she gets DLA surely thats still not a reason to not work when your child is in full time mainstream school?
Exactly. I get DLa for my son and me and his dad both work. I think it depends on the child’s needs and how much care you give them. But Brooklyn obviously is capable of going to school full time so there’s no reason why she can’t work

Reactions: 2
Amber could well have been diagnosed with depression or something and been declared not fit to work? Just speculation. Or she’s bullshitting the UC office and pretending to look for work lol. She can’t keep her house or kids in any sort of order, there’s no way she can hold a real job down

Reactions: 3
I think she must be getting DLA for the oldest boy who has ADHD and is his full time carer to claim allowance, she is driving around in a car which in reality no one can afford a car who doesn't work I think it's a DLA car that is paid for her
That’s not a motability car… plenty of people who don’t work drive. Same as some people who don’t work will still manage to smoke or drink etc it’s whatever is prioritised I guess… We know she doesn’t buy nutritional food or cleaning products so probs saves a lot 😂

Reactions: 4
To be fair to amber though, none of the other mums work and only have 1 older child in school so i don’t see why we single her out for not working. Sorry apart from Chloe who has a full time influencing career 😂 I suppose they all just class themselves as influencers and the show is their job 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair to amber though, none of the other mums work and only have 1 older child in school so i don’t see why we single her out for not working. Sorry apart from Chloe who has a full time influencing career 😂 I suppose they all just class themselves as influencers and the show is their job 🤷‍♀️
Because Amber’s the only complaining about her life constantly and doing absolutely nothing to fix it.
Mia seems happy enough and Sassi is trying to make changes

Reactions: 6
You are right they all don’t do much of anything 😂 I think it’s just because Amber seems so dirty and lazy she gets the tit end of the stick lol

Reactions: 5
Definitely, only Mia seems like a fairly successful influencer tho! No idea how Sassi and Chloe make decent money, esp Sassi living alone in that new build house (is it council?)

You are right they all don’t do much of anything 😂 I think it’s just because Amber seems so dirty and lazy she gets the tit end of the stick lol
This is it, she does nothing with all her free time as we can see. The others actually cook, clean and seem to get more influencing work

Definitely, only Mia seems like a fairly successful influencer tho! No idea how Sassi and Chloe make decent money, esp Sassi living alone in that new build house (is it council?)
Chloe said she basically got a house deposit for that campaign she did for that nail company so I reckon she’s doing better than we think influencing wise tbh. And Sassi’s is council luckily

Reactions: 7
im sure someone confirmed they live next to sassi and said it was housing association

Reactions: 4
If it’s council or housing association UC pay the full rent too if she’s claiming

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone see on Mia’s story that she got a lift home from a random Chinese takeaway driver… sorry but isn’t this something people do when they’re young and stupid… Why would you take lifts off a random person? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 9
she's another one thats managed to swerve a job even tho she has 1 child in full time school??
She was doing a degree but posted the other day she’s taking a break. I know when I took a break from uni my finance was stopped so I’m guessing she’s claiming uc

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.