Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never comment on this thread but that baby is not a cute baby šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saying anything about a babyā€™s appearance is plain nasty, sorry but it is. She canā€™t defend herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Aww I think she's a cute baby. But I also defend the right of anyone to say she's not in their opinion. Tone policing isn't allowed on Tattle is it. At the end of the day that's what Megan's exposing her kids to by posting them to all and sundry online.

Reactions: 8
Babies looks should be off limits. How would we all feel if we posted a picture of one of our kids on social media and someone commented saying theyā€™re not cute?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Aww I think she's a cute baby. But I also defend the right of anyone to say she's not in their opinion. Tone policing isn't allowed on Tattle is it. At the end of the day that's what Megan's exposing her kids to by posting them to all and sundry online.
Tone policing isn't allowed, you're right. But neither are unsavoury comments about children. There's no need to drag the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Iā€™m only now just catching up on the newest series of teen mom uk and I love seeing Mia and Sassi. But I find Amber and Chloe insufferableā€¦ Iā€™ve never really warmed to Chloe, but feel sheā€™s got worse since she found out Jordan had cheated on her. And Amber constantly saying she wishes she was out like her friends but instead sheā€™s a single mother. Sheā€™s like a broken record! I find myself skipping all of Chloeā€™s parts and now Ambers. I love Ste though, I feel like heā€™s a good dad

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m only now just catching up on the newest series of teen mom uk and I love seeing Mia and Sassi. But I find Amber and Chloe insufferableā€¦ Iā€™ve never really warmed to Chloe, but feel sheā€™s got worse since she found out Jordan had cheated on her. And Amber constantly saying she wishes she was out like her friends but instead sheā€™s a single mother. Sheā€™s like a broken record! I find myself skipping all of Chloeā€™s parts and now Ambers. I love Ste though, I feel like heā€™s a good dad
I canā€™t stand Chloe neve have liked her sheā€™s a snob and I think Jordan cheating on her knocked her and made her realise sheā€™s not special and in my opinion she just looks like a massive mug being engaged to him, how can you stand there and let your husband say the vows ā€œI promise to be faithfulā€ when everyone in the room will have the same thought on their minds id be mortified

Reactions: 17
Chloe will be insufferable wedding planning (not that i think theyā€™ll get married). Sheā€™ll be wondering why OK or Hello havenā€™t offered her millions for a wedding exclusive

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That episode when she got the tattoo behind her ear because ā€œJordan wouldnā€™t like itā€ and he werenā€™t even arsed about it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ Iā€™ve always say this but the cheating deffo effected her more than sheā€™s letting on.
Even the Q&A when she was on holiday with Marley and Jordan wasnā€™t there someone asked isnā€™t she worried over him and she was like ā€œheā€™s and adult why would I worryā€ Chloe just acknowledged the elephant in the room hun you should know this is what you signed up for when you stayed with him

I get the ick with both Chloe and joooord I feel sorry for him being hen pecked but heā€™s just wet and a walkover defo a turn off sad as heā€™s not a bad looking lad but young enough to be my sonšŸ¤£

Reactions: 13
I canā€™t excuse jorrrrds cheating but i agree she is just whiney and not relatable in my opinion. I donā€™t even know why sheā€™s still on it

I canā€™t excuse jorrrrds cheating but i agree she is just whiney and not relatable in my opinion. I donā€™t even know why sheā€™s still on it
I think mtv sees it as sheā€™s got the followers so she must be likeable. They managed to drop Emma in a heartbeat but I would have rather have her on the show than Chloe.

I get the impression jordan doesnā€™t want to be the one that ends it and wants it to be Chloe who does. Like when they were ā€œon a breakā€ he didnā€™t seem as arsed about it all as her and he probably thought that was it but then realised how much heā€™ll have to do if he was at his mums were as Chloe is to him hand and foot while he plays on PlayStation so he has it cushy there and it was Chloe pushing them to be together and kept justifying it

Reactions: 11
I think mtv sees it as sheā€™s got the followers so she must be likeable. They managed to drop Emma in a heartbeat but I would have rather have her on the show than Chloe.

I get the impression jordan doesnā€™t want to be the one that ends it and wants it to be Chloe who does. Like when they were ā€œon a breakā€ he didnā€™t seem as arsed about it all as her and he probably thought that was it but then realised how much heā€™ll have to do if he was at his mums were as Chloe is to him hand and foot while he plays on PlayStation so he has it cushy there and it was Chloe pushing them to be together and kept justifying it
Iā€™ll never understand why Chloe took him back when he said clearly he did it because he didnā€™t want her. Child or no child Iā€™d be gone

Reactions: 16
Iā€™ll never understand why Chloe took him back when he said clearly he did it because he didnā€™t want her. Child or no child Iā€™d be gone
Iā€™ll never understand ether especially when heā€™s done it at least 2/3 times Iā€™m aware of. The only thing I think of is she wants to portray the ā€œweā€™re together no matter what, we been through thick and thin our relationship is solidā€ relationship which really isnā€™t showing that.
I knew she would take him back when she was chatting to her mum saying she knows people that stayed together after this and their relationships been stronger than ever after it.

Reactions: 8
Was there a different reason Emma was dropped or just poor viewing figures? She was boring af

Reactions: 2
Was there a different reason Emma was dropped or just poor viewing figures? She was boring af
I may be wrong but it couldā€™ve been mtv didnā€™t want her after all the drama that was shared online regarding whoā€™s the dad of her other baby

Reactions: 12
I may be wrong but it couldā€™ve been mtv didnā€™t want her after all the drama that was shared online regarding whoā€™s the dad of her other baby
Ooh yeah forgot about that. What's her ig handle? I've forgotten almost everything to do with her hahaha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.