Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
Frances-Anne is literally FRANCESca and reANNE double barrelled I’m screaming with embarrassment for her. Reanne will be in her element. Wow Megan 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

HandTmum

Saying anything about a baby’s appearance is plain nasty, sorry but it is. She can’t defend herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

stampystamp

Chatty Member
Manley posting videos about how boring gen Z girls are as if he isn’t the most dull person to walk the Southampton Streets. I forgot that being a drug dealer makes you ~ unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jennytea

VIP Member
Rewatching series 1 and cannot believe Mia used to sleep through the night when Marliyah was a newborn!!! Imagine being able to sleep through your NEWBORNS cry?! To think Manley was the one taking care of the baby…I’m floored. I feel like I could hear my babies cry from streets away never mind the same room!
I think Maggie and Manley used to say that to milk it to try and convince Mia she was an awful mum.. in reality she had just had a C Section and Manley didn’t have a job so why wouldn’t he do some night feeds!? 😩😭 none of the house had a job ffs not like they had anything else to wake up for.. Also Mia said Manley wouldn’t let her cry he would see her move and pick her up so not like they had a baby screaming at the top of her lungs and Mia slept through it

• Heart
Reactions: 39

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
Megan’s blurring the baby out as that’s what Tel sees when he looks at her since he’s so stoned he barely opens his eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I don’t get the blurring if her other kids are being shown lol, already in gypsy outfits as well

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I don't know why they keep leaving Chloe in for the new series. Her segments are mostly talking about herself in general and very rarely do we see her actually being a Mum. I'm sure in the last series we barely even got a glimpse of Marley throughout! At least with the other girls you do see them interacting, showing the ups and downs of being a Mum. I don't feel like you get a true representation of being a young Mum from Chloe IMO

Reactions: 36