Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guys :)

Link to old thread here

Reactions: 5
surprised she blurred the face, maybe tel asked her to. She's usually one to put everything personal on her public social media

Reactions: 14
I don’t get the blurring if her other kids are being shown lol, already in gypsy outfits as well

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Blurring out 1 of your kids but not the other 2 is just odd to me. Either respect the privacy of all of them or don’t bother 🤣

Reactions: 26
I reckon whoever said she is waiting for the profesh photos to be done is right , unless Tel doesn’t wan’t the baby on social media

Reactions: 17
the girl has no idea what an iron is. Some travelling women the children always look like they’ve been dragged out a washing pile.

Reactions: 2
Are they filming another series currently? I wonder if that has something to do with like do they want first views of baby's face on the show?

Fair enough blurring it in the family pic but why post a picture of just the baby 🙄

Reactions: 6
Are they filming another series currently? I wonder if that has something to do with like do they want first views of baby's face on the show?

Fair enough blurring it in the family pic but why post a picture of just the baby 🙄
They are filming a new series but Megan isn’t on the show anymore x

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Completely off topic but looking at the big baby reveal pic , does anyone else think Megan would look better with lighter hair. The black drains her

Reactions: 11
surprised she blurred the face, maybe tel asked her to. She's usually one to put everything personal on her public social media
Looking at the pic tel posted the baby’s face is completely blurred the one Megan posted of the baby herself you can practically see the face with how poorly blurred it is. I think you’re right and it’s probably tel that doesn’t want the baby posted for all to see which makes sense if they aren’t going back on the show

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.