Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be wrong but it could’ve been mtv didn’t want her after all the drama that was shared online regarding who’s the dad of her other baby
I’m still fewming her and her friend didn’t do another YouTube video on the other load of tea they said they had

Reactions: 6
I need to know if Mumbles had anymore kids after the one with the second girl?
Does he acknowledge Emma’s son?
How’s his rap career going?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would’ve been brilliant for us 😂 but I think that’s why they didn’t do another season with chodder etc as it was so much drama online
That would’ve been tv gold too ffs, they need to let us tattlers take over production to bring in those ratings

Reactions: 5
Was there a different reason Emma was dropped or just poor viewing figures? She was boring af
I think it was unnecessary to add Emma I felt like they were kinda forced to add her for diversity aspect with how much arguements there was over tv shows not having much diversity and it didn’t go down well for them besides at the time they lost Mia and sassi? With them coming back they had no need for Emma and they could always use that it was a probation period for her hence she never heard anything from them

I need to know if Mumbles had anymore kids after the one with the second girl?
Does he acknowledge Emma’s son?
How’s his rap career going?
Did anyone else watch that weird music video of his 🤣 it'd basically him shopping and his mate looking after his son...yes mumbles son.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is Mia still with her boyf?! She said on her stories last night that she is going away next week on holiday but that’s a whole story….

wouldn’t be the first time she’s booked a holiday and they’ve broke up lol!

Reactions: 2
As Megan changed her babies name from Frances Ann to Delilah? I mean don’t blame her really Frances Ann was basically Francesca & Reann double barrelled, would of been so confusing for her other kids both their sisters called Frances and Francesca

As Megan changed her babies name from Frances Ann to Delilah? I mean don’t blame her really Frances Ann was basically Francesca & Reann double barrelled, would of been so confusing for her other kids both their sisters called Frances and Francesca
Her kids page still says Frances anne.
Delilah’s probably a middle name

Reactions: 1
Nah that’s her cousins baby

Reactions: 2
It’s her friends baby. The mum commented on the video

Reactions: 1
Made me think of her sister as she always used the name Delilah on insta. Found her new one which Megan doesn’t follow so defo fallen out

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.