Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been busy watching the Aaron Chalmers and Talia Oatway thread, ( alot going down over there) but I can’t help but notice similarities to Ree-Anne and Talia? They have mentioned something about people applying for court orders to remove children from SM, do you think this could be the case with Ree-Anne and Dylan? He’s been awfully quiet too

Reactions: 13
I’ve been busy watching the Aaron Chalmers and Talia Oatway thread, ( alot going down over there) but I can’t help but notice similarities to Ree-Anne and Talia? They have mentioned something about people applying for court orders to remove children from SM, do you think this could be the case with Ree-Anne and Dylan? He’s been awfully quiet too
I don’t think so. Dylan’s account has always been pretty quiet tbh. It was mainly Megan and Ree posting the kids

Reactions: 6
Shannon posts the kids all the time so I don’t think so.
---
Dylan’s Shannon I mean

Reactions: 2
She’s deffo the type going out every weekend taking a guy back to the house saying the kids are just spending the weekend with their dad or nan when they ask where her kids are
I’ve tried to defend her before but she seems perfectly happy not having them. Does she even care they’re having a new sibling and another big change?

Reactions: 16
I’ve tried to defend her before but she seems perfectly happy not having them. Does she even care they’re having a new sibling and another big change?
I wouldn’t bother defending her but I think that’s more because I knew a girl who did exactly the same as her left her kids with their nan.
Wouldn’t see them because she couldn’t face it. Made out she was making out of last time going out to help her mental health, went round saying the lost them because of a break down, went on benders every weekend for days sleeping with all kinds of randomers on tinder but kept seeing this one particular lad told him she had kids but whenever he asked where they were she would say “there dads got them, there nans got them” she would say to him she was working but was sleeping with guys for food and gifts but she weren’t selling herself (her words) I just see some much of this girl in reanns behaviour I think that’s why I’m not too phased

Reactions: 5
Admitting violence against someone publicly. He’s such a pathetic loser. I bet he’s forgot that time he cried to his mummy over Mia
6D85E59A-2478-4A15-BED9-D287006074E2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Imagine being Manley's big age and still talking like that 😂😂😂 he gives me the ick

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Who tf does space raider think he is lol, boy couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag

• Haha
Reactions: 22
HAHA he's what 26?!! If TMUK producers see this could they not just take him off the show completely?
Don’t anyone DARE complain to the producers about him. I need the sort of entertainment Manley comes with on the show 🤣
---
Who tf does space raider think he is lol, boy couldn’t fight his way out of a wet paper bag
He’ll be the sort to be out carrying a knife or gun thinking he’s hard that’s the thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t anyone DARE complain to the producers about him. I need the sort of entertainment Manley comes with on the show 🤣
---

He’ll be the sort to be out carrying a knife or gun thinking he’s hard that’s the thing
I agree! Don't get rid I need the petty drama!! 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Megans baby is like copy & pasta of her dad 😬 I think she will be really beautiful as she grows but right now I don’t know 🫣
---
Megans baby is like copy & pasta of her dad 😬 I think she will be really beautiful as she grows but right now I don’t know 🫣
paste* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.