Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any reason why Chloe keeps talking about sexual health all of a sudden? It’s so random she was doing talks with people about sti’s etc too.. is she trying to make this her ‘thing’ now??
She caught one from Jordan maybe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Smear tests aren’t sore or anything, there seems to be a lot of fear surrounding it which puts people off. It takes a few mins to get done. It’s only once every 3 years or so

Reactions: 11
Personally I think Chloe talking about smears is really good and could defo help someone especially considering her audience is around the age of people who would be due their first one x

Reactions: 21
Smear tests aren’t sore or anything, there seems to be a lot of fear surrounding it which puts people off. It takes a few mins to get done. It’s only once every 3 years or so
Oh no they're definitely not painful just slightly uncomfortable but your right there is a lot of fear it's so quick and potentially life saving I'm hoping my smear is clear of abnormal cells this time and its all OK and I can go back to every 3 years 😂
---
I found my first really painful
They could of unfortunately used the wrong speculum thing if so they can't use certain ones on me

Reactions: 6
I found my first really painful
Extremely painful for me I’ve had 3. Used the smallest speculum but I have endometriosis in my pelvic floor so it’s extreme pain. I’ve also got a cervix tilted and too far back so I’ve ended up with infections from my smear each time. But still I’d rather that than not know. I think it’s really brave of Chloe to speak out as it shouldn’t be a taboo subject

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Extremely painful for me I’ve had 3. Used the smallest speculum but I have endometriosis in my pelvic floor so it’s extreme pain. I’ve also got a cervix tilted and too far back so I’ve ended up with infections from my smear each time. But still I’d rather that than not know. I think it’s really brave of Chloe to speak out as it shouldn’t be a taboo subject
Oh bless you, I’d say for your circumstances it’s very off putting going to get it done. I have a tilted cervix also which made it hard for a nurse to take my coil out, thankfully a doctor done it within a few mins. She had me thinking the worst telling me it was lost etc 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Is there any reason why Chloe keeps talking about sexual health all of a sudden? It’s so random she was doing talks with people about sti’s etc too.. is she trying to make this her ‘thing’ now??
It wouldn’t surprise me. I doubt she’s doing it from a caring angle, probably more from a ‘look at me being relatable’ point of view.

Reactions: 4
It wouldn’t surprise me. I doubt she’s doing it from a caring angle, probably more from a ‘look at me being relatable’ point of view.
That and running out of things to post/ talk about.

Also I think someone should send Mia (if they can without exposing themselves) that site to make her aware if she’s not already. Could well be her but it’s pretty damaging if not

Reactions: 10
Mine wasn’t painful more really uncomfortable but during my second one I didn’t feel it the nurse said the first one must of used a bigger thingy than what she needed.
I was more made up I didn’t need a pee the second time round
The last one was embarrassing because they couldn't find my cervix at first which made me giggle and they were like can you wiggle round omg my face went so red that's my troubles at smears 💀

Reactions: 3
How do Frances-Anne, Dulcie and Francesca all manage to look so alike? Literally the same face. Especially when the 2 youngest don’t share a parent lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do Frances-Anne, Dulcie and Francesca all manage to look so alike? Literally the same face. Especially when the 2 youngest don’t share a parent lol
I think Dulcie and Francesca looked alike as babies but I don’t think Frances-anne looks like them

Reactions: 17
I think Dulcie and Francesca looked alike as babies but I don’t think Frances-anne looks like them
I really think she does with those almond eyes which is confusing cos I thought the other girls got them from Dylan… that could be a plot twist there 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.