Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is mumbles the father of emma's second son?? i never worked all that drama out!

how nasseh ever charmed ANYONE into bed in his life is a mystery to me, man can barely string a sentence together looool

• Haha
Reactions: 21
is mumbles the father of emma's second son?? i never worked all that drama out!

how nasseh ever charmed ANYONE into bed in his life is a mystery to me, man can barely string a sentence together looool
Emma said he was. He denied it because the baby was lighter than the first

Reactions: 4
Is Mia still with her boyf?! She said on her stories last night that she is going away next week on holiday but that’s a whole story….

wouldn’t be the first time she’s booked a holiday and they’ve broke up lol!
Yeah she's going with him on an adults only cruise

Reactions: 2
Same, her bs made me feel better about my life sometimes 🤣
When she used to rent like a Travelodge and do a photoshoot in the bathroom with a big dildo 😭 during lockdown right?! And she used to apparently get loads of messages from girls who said she had turned them 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Each to their own with things like only fans but I just don't get how they post all this stuff and use their normal social media to advertise. I wouldn't be able to look my family in the eye 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Each to their own with things like only fans but I just don't get how they post all this stuff and use their normal social media to advertise. I wouldn't be able to look my family in the eye 😂😂😂😂
I’d be mortified. Imagine your dad seeing you advertising yourself like that 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to find it really weird how Billie would promote her only fans then you'd click the next story and it would be pics of her niece and nephew 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The video Meg posted of McKenzie! He looks the spit of Francesca, never seen it before but!!
---
To be clear, Francesca not Franny-Anne.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.