Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not far from Megan so reckon her council might be similar. If so, she can start bidding on 3 bed properties when McKenzie turns 10 as he’s a different gender to his younger siblings and will be entitled to his own room. That’s only 3 years away
Do you know if that's the same for here in Scotland? my wee boy is 9 this year (also autistic)sharing his room with his sister we need more space in general really

Reactions: 1
Do you know if that's the same for here in Scotland? my wee boy is 9 this year (also autistic)sharing his room with his sister we need more space in general really
it must vary cause gateshead is 11 (may be different now)

Reactions: 2
Just seen someone’s posted that it’s the same which is good but isn’t he entitled to his own room due to his autism alone? That’s something else my council entitles

Reactions: 6
Just seen someone’s posted that it’s the same which is good but isn’t he entitled to his own room due to his autism alone? That’s something else my council entitles
Yes I've been told that before I'm waiting on a house assessment, council was meant to ring me back but never did ,typical think I'll have to chase them!
---
It’s 10 lovely. Just found this for you on this website xx

Thank you appreciate it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So Boyley always putting those status about girls he’s the one 3 kids to 3 different women Mia and Erin haven’t had any other kids and for them it’s been 8 and 7 years how the hell can he try and slag them off it Dows make me laugh

Reactions: 26
Cor what a man, proper showing his daughters why they are best avoiding men.

Reactions: 22
Its safe to say Space Raider you are in fact the squinty little problem
Imagine being in a relationship and being preoccupied with your ex's happiness or relationships. How can't the latest baby mama see an issue like?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Mia and Erin to Manley: why you so obsessed with, everybody knows

Sorry that Mariah Carey song lives rent free in my head whenever space radar is mentioned

Reactions: 6
Manley is so triggered by Mia and Erin, he thinks he owns them because they had a child with him. So embarrassing for his new girlfriend

Reactions: 26
Someone needs to knock this man child off the high horse he’s put himself on he’s just embarrassing

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.