Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating Chinese in bed arguing about Dylan going to a rave
The caravan with the horse in the garden was golden Dylan and Megan days 🤣 I was shocked when I found out they have no relation to the travelling community at all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The caravan with the horse in the garden was golden Dylan and Megan days 🤣 I was shocked when I found out they have no relation to the travelling community at all 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha and when Megan went out for her birthday and Dylan thought she’d put her engagement ring on her other hand because she took a selfie in the mirror 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahaha and when Megan went out for her birthday and Dylan thought she’d put her engagement ring on her other hand because she took a selfie in the mirror 🤣🤣
Her mum having a go at him for ringing her a million times while she was out actually enjoying herself

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure if it's Megan's real Facebook account, but she's already selling the travel system that she was gifted on Facebook Marketplace:rolleyes:. I have no idea why companies gift things to people who clearly don't want or need it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure if it's Megan's real Facebook account, but she's already selling the travel system that she was gifted on Facebook Marketplace:rolleyes:. I have no idea why companies gift things to people who clearly don't want or need it!
It must be as someone posted here the other day saying this. Someone should send it to the company, not joking. That’s one mum in need who’s missed out on the most expensive baby purchase and Megan can now pocket another few hundred pound (maybe more if she got paid just for posting it). This is why she’ll post her blurry baby cos the influencing perks are too good

Reactions: 18
Can you screenshot it? I’ll happily send it to MyBabiie

i don’t think they will care, it’s hers to do what she wants with it. They will just have wanted the instagram post
Worth highlighting to them that I was gonna buy one but after seeing her sell it on it’s made me think it’s rubbish.

Reactions: 15
Worth highlighting to them that I was gonna buy one but after seeing her sell it on it’s made me think it’s rubbish.
yeh true, I won’t use maxicosi cause they gift to everyone that doesn’t need it.

ps if you actually were planning on getting one, my sisters broke after 4 weeks.

yeh true, I won’t use maxicosi cause they gift to everyone that doesn’t need it.

ps if you actually were planning on getting one, my sisters broke after 4 weeks.
Baby’s 6 months now and we’ve already got a travel system. Just the principle isn’t it 😡

Reactions: 5
I think Megan’s trying to be really smart with the new baby. Showing her off just enough to make profit off her with gifted clothes, personalised bedding and the travel system etc., yet doing it whilst keeping her face covered. You’re still exploiting her tho Meg. If you really wanted your baby to have a private life, you don’t post her at all on a public 350k followers account

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chlomoney as a 90s backing singer doing a mashup of Amazing Grace with Mumbles rapping over the top
(Skip to 4:15)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know she trolls us with her filters anyway, but this looks person looks nothing like her, how does she manage to make her head looked squashed?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.