Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just looking at her post she made about exchanging her flat in 2020. Looking at the pictures it’s quite big for a flat but they are going to run out of space quickly. Surely she should have prioritised buying or renting somewhere bigger first😫yes i know people will say it’s council she shouldn’t give up a council flat but I also wouldn’t have more babies knowing I can’t provide them enough space

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pisses me off when influencers do this! Why not gift it to someone in need rather than making money on something she didn’t even buy
Yeah, she could easily donate it to a Mother and Baby unit to a young mum that was in her position when she was a new mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, she could easily donate it to a Mother and Baby unit to a young mum that was in her position when she was a new mum.
This is it she forgets that she had to go into a mother and baby unit wonder if shes actually more ashamed than forgetful tho (which she shouldn't be)

Reactions: 16
I was just looking at her post she made about exchanging her flat in 2020. Looking at the pictures it’s quite big for a flat but they are going to run out of space quickly. Surely she should have prioritised buying or renting somewhere bigger first😫yes i know people will say it’s council she shouldn’t give up a council flat but I also wouldn’t have more babies knowing I can’t provide them enough space
I don’t think she’d be prioritised cause of the rule about sharing till a certain age and baby being in their room till a certain age but I agree she should move

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’d be prioritised cause of the rule about sharing till a certain age and baby being in their room till a certain age but I agree she should move
She’s probably not bothered about the space. She lived in that tiny cramped caravan and longs to be a traveller so to her the space is probably not a problem

Reactions: 17
Never understand people giving their kids a double-barrelled first name it’s not even like they even use both it always gets shortened anyway to the first name

Reactions: 15
So funny that the main storyline last year was Mia and Manley putting aside their differences for Marliya’s party when a year later they are once again having separate birthday parties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Looks like today is a party Manley has thrown for the camera crew. Probably made Erin feel it would look bad if A was at Mia’s party but not his

Reactions: 8
I think the post meant Megan should prioritise finding somewhere bigger not that the council would priorotise her but yeah I imagine there is no chance of her getting a bigger council property

Reactions: 3
You’d think with her boasting so much about being a boss witch that she could have bought a house by now never mind blowing thousands on flashy cars. Suppose the gram comes first 🙄

Reactions: 17
Like a lot of influencers, it’s all image and a fake lifestyle, but Megan doesn’t even have the nice house to backup her lies like other people

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.