Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the post meant Megan should prioritise finding somewhere bigger not that the council would priorotise her but yeah I imagine there is no chance of her getting a bigger council property
yes that’s what I meant, SHE should prioritise finding somewhere first. She obviously doesn’t care but it would drive me mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
yes that’s what I meant, SHE should prioritise finding somewhere first. She obviously doesn’t care but it would drive me mad.
It's probably easier for her to just fritter away money here and there on tacky outfits and cars etc rather than save it up and move so that the kids have space.

Reactions: 12
I’m not far from Megan so reckon her council might be similar. If so, she can start bidding on 3 bed properties when McKenzie turns 10 as he’s a different gender to his younger siblings and will be entitled to his own room. That’s only 3 years away

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Like a lot of influencers, it’s all image and a fake lifestyle, but Megan doesn’t even have the nice house to backup her lies like other people
I agree, all smoke and mirrors. I think she appears asset rich, but she isnt even that. All gifted stuff, financed to hell, pay later etc I'm sure.

Reactions: 11
Did no body see the video he posted earlier with camera crew him Mia in background new baby mum A M and baby all in same room

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Erin and Mia will probably get on now as it’s clear Manley is the issue and Erin knows now after this new baby that it’s clearly him. This new gf is now in Erin’s place what a shame she’ll be so paranoid when he’s around Mia or Erin I bet

Reactions: 17
Has Megan fallen out with Billie again? Sorry if it's recently been spoken about 😬
Yeah but not been talked about for ages. Think the speculation was that it was to do with her getting back with Tel but nothing has ever been said publicly by either of them. Someone did come on here and say they overheard Billie ranting about Megan in a shopping centre but I can't remember the details of it

I don’t think Mia was there! I watched the video like three or four times and saw Leoni but that’s it!

Reactions: 3
Was Erin there?
Didn’t see her
I don’t think Mia was there! I watched the video like three or four times and saw Leoni but that’s it!
she was in the background in a cream co-ord with flares
---
110% was Mia she was stood outside the door looking in
---
Definitely Mia it’s on his Snapchat story

Reactions: 1
Yeah but not been talked about for ages. Think the speculation was that it was to do with her getting back with Tel but nothing has ever been said publicly by either of them. Someone did come on here and say they overheard Billie ranting about Megan in a shopping centre but I can't remember the details of it
They still haven't made up?! I honestly thought it would have been patched up considering Megan was pregnant and now given birth, Billie always seemed so supportive and caring. Thanks for the update :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.