Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is coming from the man that cried on tv to his mummy about wanting Mia back lol! I'm not saying males cannot express emotions at all but he trys to come across as such a hard man on social media! Makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Someone may have already said it.. I just came and found this to say
Am I crazy or is it SO WEIRD
That Dylan’s youngest baby is called Francesca, and Megan’s just called her daughter Frances.
She’s named her baby after her exs baby? Her kids have two sisters with very very similar names now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone may have already said it.. I just came and found this to say
Am I crazy or is it SO WEIRD
That Dylan’s youngest baby is called Francesca, and Megan’s just called her daughter Frances.
She’s named her baby after her exs baby? Her kids have two sisters with very very similar names now
This has def been discussed 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I need to get this off my chest but Frances-Anne sounds like one of Henry the 8th wife’s he be headed 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry late to the party on Megan's baby pics, is she actually a bit thick? So blurring her face but putting a picture of just the baby where you can basically see her anyway? Deffo what Tel wants, he's legit jumping down everyone throats asking about it in the comments like 'wtf is it to you' he's always given me weirdo vibes

Reactions: 13
Megan’s blurring the baby out as that’s what Tel sees when he looks at her since he’s so stoned he barely opens his eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry late to the party on Megan's baby pics, is she actually a bit thick? So blurring her face but putting a picture of just the baby where you can basically see her anyway? Deffo what Tel wants, he's legit jumping down everyone throats asking about it in the comments like 'wtf is it to you' he's always given me weirdo vibes
Really? I think he’s actually nice. I’ve never thought he was weird

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Really? I think he’s actually nice. I’ve never thought he was weird
I never got a nice vibe off him either watching teen mom remember he went crazy because she hadn’t cleaned the drawers or the wardrobe sure he actually went to his mums because of it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 16
I never got a nice vibe off him either watching teen mom remember he went crazy because she hadn’t cleaned the drawers or the wardrobe sure he actually went to his mums because of it 🤣🤣🤣
Lmao imagine living in that tit hole though 😩😂 I can’t blame him. She’s a scruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lmao imagine living in that tit hole though 😩😂 I can’t blame him. She’s a scruff.
True 🤣🤣🤣 tbh I think her and Dylan were the perfect match they were both bogging 🤣 when he used to tuck the socks into the tracksuit bottoms then the tshirt into the trousers 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
True 🤣🤣🤣 tbh I think her and Dylan were the perfect match they were both bogging 🤣 when he used to tuck the socks into the tracksuit bottoms then the tshirt into the trousers 🤣🤢
Eating Chinese in bed arguing about Dylan going to a rave

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.