Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just started rewatching series 8 and it seems so clear that sassi is still in love with Darren

Reactions: 11
I’ve just started rewatching series 8 and it seems so clear that sassi is still in love with Darren
I rewatched recently. It’s so easy to see she wants him still. Especially the “secret admirer”trying to make him jealous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly I think I am actually also in love with Darren. Every time he is mentioned on here I get excited. I LOVE YA DAAAREEEENNNN

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I genuinely don’t understand why Chloe took Jordan back. Didn’t he cheat on her in 2019 just before her grandad died and during covid in 2020? Then got knows how many other times that she didn’t find out about….

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone live in Chloe’s area? I’ve always wondered if she’s seen as a local celeb/local famous?
The guy on xfactor from where I live act like he’s famous when really he’s just very locally known now since being on it and is just seen as a local celeb then an actual celeb

Reactions: 2
I went to school with Aston from JLS, he’s just seen as a normal Norman (he had little man syndrome at school)

I’m sure Chloe thinks she’s Uber famous though, I bet she rocks up at the school gates with massive sunnys on so she isn’t recognised!

If she ever gets IDd or anything bet she would rock out do you know who I am 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went to school with Aston from JLS, he’s just seen as a normal Norman (he had little man syndrome at school)

I’m sure Chloe thinks she’s Uber famous though, I bet she rocks up at the school gates with massive sunnys on so she isn’t recognised!

If she ever gets IDd or anything bet she would rock out do you know who I am 🤣🤣🤣
Jealous!!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone live in Chloe’s area? I’ve always wondered if she’s seen as a local celeb/local famous?
The guy on xfactor from where I live act like he’s famous when really he’s just very locally known now since being on it and is just seen as a local celeb then an actual celeb
Who from x factor?

Reactions: 1
Who from x factor?
Tighto - Anthony Russel he was brought up down the road from me. Went into our local maccies wanting his food for free and made a big thing that he was on X factor saying he’ll sing on the stairs for a free meal.

Makes out he’s propa famous now when he barely does any shows and when he does it’s only like local indie places barely anyone goes to all it’s the ones people local go too for a drink or footy not because he’s there

He use to propa use the 1D fans and Louis Tomlinson fans because he was his mentor on the show but I think they got on to it so he’s gone really down hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tighto - Anthony Russel he was brought up down the road from me. Went into our local maccies wanting his food for free and made a big thing that he was on X factor saying he’ll sing on the stairs for a free meal.

Makes out he’s propa famous now when he barely does any shows and when he does it’s only like local indie places barely anyone goes to all it’s the ones people local go too for a drink or footy not because he’s there
Tighto!!
aww, I loved his audition as a kid and pathetically when he returned as an adult, I knew straight away it was him 😄

Reactions: 3

He use to propa use the 1D fans and Louis Tomlinson fans because he was his mentor on the show but I think they got on to it so he’s gone really down hill.
OMG I loved him😂😂😭

Reactions: 1
Tighto!!
aww, I loved his audition as a kid and pathetically when he returned as an adult, I knew straight away it was him 😄
Honestly he was a full on scallie as a kid and a little rat in school he went to the local catholic school.
He didn’t even bother with his kid at the time of his first audition his baby mum was fewming he kept going on about their daughter on the shock because he’s a deadbeat dad.

But yeah now days he makes out he’s a full on famous celeb when in reality he’s really just a local well known person and not really anything big now days

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Jealous!!
Haha! Nothing to be jealous of, he’s a couple years younger than me, used to play basketball with the lads in my year, he would get proper annoyed when he got shoved because he was tiny 😂

He was also on stars in their eyes kids and they filmed in our gym hall 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.