Teen Mom UK #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Chloe gives me the vibe she’s one of them like ew smoke you’re not doing that near me but will happily go on a night out and chain smoke 😂
Deffo the type that never buys her own cigs but steals everyone else’s on a night out 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tighto - Anthony Russel he was brought up down the road from me. Went into our local maccies wanting his food for free and made a big thing that he was on X factor saying he’ll sing on the stairs for a free meal.

Makes out he’s propa famous now when he barely does any shows and when he does it’s only like local indie places barely anyone goes to all it’s the ones people local go too for a drink or footy not because he’s there

He use to propa use the 1D fans and Louis Tomlinson fans because he was his mentor on the show but I think they got on to it so he’s gone really down hill.
He makes me cringe, he’s always in a pub Kirkby ways singing for free bevvys 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He makes me cringe, he’s always in a pub Kirkby ways singing for free bevvys 🤣
It doesn’t surprise me after that incident in maccies he was fewming they didn’t give it to him for free he refused to sing on the steps for it 😂

But makes me wonder if Chloe acts the same like she’s a big thing when really she’s just a local celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Mia on a gifted holiday?
Yeah I've seen a few influencers now on one of these cruises which has been gifted! Mia did have AD in a couple of her stories but it's in a small, not very noticeable font

Reactions: 5
Does anyone live in Chloe’s area? I’ve always wondered if she’s seen as a local celeb/local famous?
The guy on xfactor from where I live act like he’s famous when really he’s just very locally known now since being on it and is just seen as a local celeb then an actual celeb
👋👋
She's not. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone live in Chloe’s area? I’ve always wondered if she’s seen as a local celeb/local famous?
The guy on xfactor from where I live act like he’s famous when really he’s just very locally known now since being on it and is just seen as a local celeb then an actual celeb
Yes she lived on our road in her old house. She doesn’t act any differently than anyone else really as far as I’m aware. Apart from the tv crews outside once every few months 😂 I doubt many people here know who she is, a lot of professional type couples around here.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone see that Welsh couple (sorry I can’t remember their names) with their baby arlo forward facing in the car ? 😵💫😩😩😩

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see that Welsh couple (sorry I can’t remember their names) with their baby arlo forward facing in the car ? 😵💫😩😩😩
Yeah couldn’t believe it! There’s a thread for next generation if you want to talk on there x

IMG_2039.png

the man is a walking ick anyway but the way he tries to talk like some big roadman makes it 100000x worse 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2181222

the man is a walking ick anyway but the way he tries to talk like some big roadman makes it 100000x worse 😭
How does he not cringe at himself?

Maggie did him a dirty when he was growing up and he now thinks he’s some sort of sex god/hard man. When in reality he looks like the rat from ninja turtles and has about as much personality as polystyrene

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How does he not cringe at himself?

Maggie did him a dirty when he was growing up and he now thinks he’s some sort of sex god/hard man. When in reality he looks like the rat from ninja turtles and has about as much personality as polystyrene
Don’t do splinter dirty like that, guy was only being nice adopting four pizza obsessed turtles 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
standard Manley chat.. it’s funny how Mia seemingly had a good upbringing nice house, grandparents huge house etc and then she ends up with numerous council estate chavs
She obviously fancied a bit of rough and it doesn’t come more rough than the Geddes #chipfattowersforlife

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Maybe people wouldn’t talk about your life Manley hun if you didn’t give them so much to talk about

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.